Yamaha Aventage Series Receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yamaha Aventage Series Receivers

Looks like Yamaha's next series of AV receivers have network and rs232c control, Web interface and Ipod app. They advertise Control 4 certified integration out of the box.

Yamaha seems to be tailoring this to the home control crowd. What are the chances homeseer could take a look at integration?

I'm saving up for a RX-A2000

It it has RS232 capabilities and the commands are published it wouldn't take long to write a plugin for this. Maybe one of the guys that have released a plugin for one of the other receivers will jump on this as the code would be close I would imagine.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yamaha RX-Ax000 - Ethernet/IF and YNCA Specs

If anyone is interested, Yamaha sent me the most current docs for the ethernet/IF & YNCA protocol specifications. I've attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the docs. Now we need somebody to turn it into a plugin.

Too late for me, I was a Yamaha guy but purchased a Pioneer VSX-33 because there was a working plugin. Saved a few bucks over the equivalent Yamaha equipment as well.
        Last edited by mbdirtfarmer; July 29, 2011, 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar

Comment

Working...
        X