No announcement yet.

Netduino - Arduino for .NET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visual Basic 2010 Express is free just like the others, and can also be used for commercial applications.

Be sure to install it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudi...-basic-express
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Visual Basic 2010 Express is free just like the others, and can also be used for commercial applications.

Be sure to install it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudi...-basic-express
      .. the nature of my job makes me read "blah blah blah" when downloading stuff. Just wanted to be sure. Thank you sir!
      Paul

Comment

I've also been using the Arduino for lots of projects and found that xCode works great to manage the software, compile, etc.

Instead of the .netDuino, I use the Arduino with the EitherNet sheild.

Comment

My Sleep Analyzer is getting more and more automated. Here's last nights sleep, and yes my 7 month old daughter was awake from 03:30-04 ish.
          Attached Files
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Are you wearing electrodes on your head for this?
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
            Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
            weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

I just started experimenting with the Arduino a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I'm using the regular Arduino and not the .Net version. So far I've made an RGB LED controller that cycles through HSV color space and dims according to ambient light and/or a potentiometer. I'm planning on using this as a "color frame" to some of my frameless photos that are float mounted on the wall.

Next step is to WiFi and HomeSeer enable it. Unbelievable to me that I was able to accomplish this the first weekend I got my Arduino, having never before been successful with microcontrollers (though I've tried).
              HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
              Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
              Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
              Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post

Next step is to WiFi and HomeSeer enable it. Unbelievable to me that I was able to accomplish this the first weekend I got my Arduino, having never before been successful with microcontrollers (though I've tried).
                Keep us posted...

Interfacing the Arduino with homeseer is simple to do using the COM port. The Arduino sends the data over to HS which can trigger a script to be run when data is received.

I have an Arduino Uno and am wanting to use it to monitor my household water usage using a reed switch. Everything works fine on the bench - I just have to crawl under my house and run the cable to hook everything up. Not looking forward to that
                HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by wpiman View Post
                  Are you wearing electrodes on your head for this?
                  No, I've just placed an accelerometer on the bed next to my pillow. I seriously don't want to be wearing electronics, especially not electronics I've made myself...

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                    Keep us posted...

Interfacing the Arduino with homeseer is simple to do using the COM port. The Arduino sends the data over to HS which can trigger a script to be run when data is received.

I have an Arduino Uno and am wanting to use it to monitor my household water usage using a reed switch. Everything works fine on the bench - I just have to crawl under my house and run the cable to hook everything up. Not looking forward to that
                    Rmasonjr,

Did you get this working? What is the flow sensor you used? Do you have code that you can share?
                    I just started playing with Arduino and it is clear that it opens up a lot of options (projects) to me. I'm also interested in the wireless add-on using either the wifi shield or the xbee shield. After reviewing zakzeps program, i think its within my ability

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Rmasonjr,

Did you get this working? What is the flow sensor you used? Do you have code that you can share?
                      I just started playing with Arduino and it is clear that it opens up a lot of options (projects) to me. I'm also interested in the wireless add-on using either the wifi shield or the xbee shield. After reviewing zakzeps program, i think its within my ability

Alan
                      Hi Alan,

Just to tell you That I have a script for this. There is info about it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=157239
                      If you would like to try it then drop me an e-mail.

Greig.
                      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Rmasonjr,

Alan
                        No - it is still on my bench. I have found that access to my water pipes is WAY under my house and is much more difficult than I was thinking. The water meters to use are the ones from http://www.jerman.com/dljmeter.html
                        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

This is probably a stupid question but can you run HS3 on this thing? If so could all the HS features work unlike the Zee?

Comment

No, it will not run HS3

You might be able to get one to work WITH HS3. Using the Arduino Plugin, but it will not run homeseer itself.
                            Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Netduino - Arduino for .NET

Bummer... Looking for a small footprint & power solution to run HS3pro on but not lose functionality. Thanks for responding.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinesc View Post
                                Bummer... Looking for a small footprint & power solution to run HS3pro on but not lose functionality. Thanks for responding.
                                I am also on the quest for a low power consumption HA system. I have the Raspberry PI running full HS3 (NOT Zee lite) which since hard float mono 3.2.8 arrived runs plugins successfully, at least I have tried HSTouch and ZWave so far. My testing has been very limited and will remain so until a CM15 plugin is available as I still have a lot of X10 in my system. I got as far as scanning and setting up all my ZWave devices, configuring a few events, accessing from HSTouch and turning a few things on and off. I have no plans to swap over from my rock solid HS2 system until things have settled down a bit in the HS3 world but I'm pretty hopeful that when I do it will be with the Pi.
                                There are of course some HS features that won't be supported in the Linux version so it depends whether they are critical for you, they aren't for me.
                                See thread http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165711.
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X