Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Insteon Plug-In Version 3.0.5.88 Beta (Win & Linux)..In Beta section of Updater

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset button for Battery

Is there any way to update the Homeseer device (Hidden door sensor) to add the reset button for the low Battery? Deleting the device in the Homeseer device manager and letting it re-create works but then I need to fix my events.

Any way to force a "refresh" of the devices?

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
      Is there any way to update the Homeseer device (Hidden door sensor) to add the reset button for the low Battery? Deleting the device in the Homeseer device manager and letting it re-create works but then I need to fix my events.

Any way to force a "refresh" of the devices?
      back a backup of insteon.ini and your homeseer database first.

then add RecreateDevices=1 to the [config] section of your insteon.ini

this should fix the problem. if it doesn't you can just add the button yourself based on the definition of another. nothing special about the button
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thanks Mark, worked perfectly and updated the icons.mgood point on adding the button manually. I should have thought of that!

Comment

Just installed 3.0.5.43. Tried the group controller editing function, and it worked fine. Thanks.

Jim Speiser
          38-year veteran of Home Automation
          Still don't know squat

Comment

Originally posted by JimSpy View Post
            Just installed 3.0.5.43. Tried the group controller editing function, and it worked fine. Thanks.
            thanks for the feedback
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark - New guy here. would like to update to v.43 on my Zee S2. Do you have the process documented for doing this?

Current Date/Time: 11/29/2015 3:36:03 PM
              HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.208

Enabled Plug-Ins
              3.0.0.4: CM15A
              3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
              3.0.5.20: Insteon
              3.0.1.25: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by home396 View Post
                Mark - New guy here. would like to update to v.43 on my Zee S2. Do you have the process documented for doing this?

Current Date/Time: 11/29/2015 3:36:03 PM
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.208

Enabled Plug-Ins
                3.0.0.4: CM15A
                3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
                3.0.5.20: Insteon
                3.0.1.25: Z-Wave
                the typical instructions are posted in the first post...i don't have specifics for the Zee S2. I don't have any experience with this device.

To install:

1. Shutdown HS
                2. Backup your current hs database and config\insteon.ini
                3. Copy all the DLLs to the homeseer root folder (not the config folder)
                4. Copy image files to a new folder: html\images\insteon
                5. restart HS
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

OK - and that is done via putty? While I know how to access via putty/SSH, I am not familiar with replacing files, nor linux code commands.
                  Allen

Comment

OK - and that is done via putty? While I know how to access via putty/SSH, I am not familiar with replacing files, nor linux code commands.
                    Allen
                    Allen,
                    I'll have to refer you to the linux experts and the general hs3 forum for installation support. see this forum

http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1172
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

OK good - thanks for the help Mark
                      Allen

Comment

Allen
                        Take a look at WinSCP for managing files on a Linux box from Windows. It connects using SSH just like Putty so there's no additional setup needed. Just choose SCP from the drop down list when you're connecting.

Comment

Leak sensor heartbeat

Since I upgraded from 3.0.5.37 to 3.0.5.43 the heartbeats for my Insteon Leak sensor have stopped working.

I've downgraded to 3.0.5.37 again to prove that it is this and not something else. Still waiting for the outcome (heartbeat is 24hrs)

Has anyone else seen this?

The wet/dry reporting is working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kevini View Post
                            Since I upgraded from 3.0.5.37 to 3.0.5.43 the heartbeats for my Insteon Leak sensor have stopped working.

I've downgraded to 3.0.5.37 again to prove that it is this and not something else. Still waiting for the outcome (heartbeat is 24hrs)

Has anyone else seen this?

The wet/dry reporting is working fine.
                            i haven't changed anything related to the leak sensor
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                              i haven't changed anything related to the leak sensor
                              Thanks Mark, weirdly it is working again. Of course I also did a reset on the device, I'll upgrade again and see if the issue comes back

Comment

Leak sensor heartbeat definitely not working in .43

After the upgrade to .43 it is not working anymore so something has changed. I downgrade and the heartbeat works fine. I upgrade and it stops working.

What do you need to debug it? My other heartbeats for the door sensors etc are working fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X