Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use the ambient light sensor in the SB radio in HS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Al, it is good to know in advance

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Hi all,

Attached is a zip file that contains 3 files that will allow you to get ambient light values from SqueezeBox Touch and Radio devices proximity values from SqueezeBox Touch devices into HS3.
      1. SB Data.pdf - These are the instructions.
      2. sbdata.sh - This is the script that needs to be installed on your SB Radio or Touch device(s). See the instructions for details.
      3. sbdata.asp - This is the asp file that needs to be placed in the html folder on your HS3 server. The file needs to be edited for your specific environment. See the instructions for details.

Any questions, comments, please post here.

Cheers
      Al

[ATTACH]43839[/ATTACH]

PS I also have a script that allows HS to poll the values on a regular basis from a Radio or Touch. It's a bit simpler, but doesn't provide near real time updates.
      Are those files still available somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by donotbughs0521 View Post

I'd like them as well if possible.

/jonaZ

Comment

Originally posted by joZ666 View Post

I'd like them as well if possible.

/jonaZ
          They are still attached to the post above (https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...500#post844500). There may be a permissions issue where you can't see the attachments. If so, let me know and I can put them on Google Drive and post a link to them.
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by donotbughs0521 View Post

They are still attached to the post above (https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/me...500#post844500). There may be a permissions issue where you can't see the attachments. If so, let me know and I can put them on Google Drive and post a link to them.
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
            X