No announcement yet.

Please update this plug-in for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o man, haha , i thought i see a new reply at the IRTRANS forum.
    Was hoping something was brought to live for HS3 :P false hope haha.

Can not wait to see it running its the last part in the house that is not functioning

Comment

Hi,

Maybe the Logitech Harmony Hub, is a nice alternative for the IR trans functionality. It has even more functionality like NEST, Sonos and Hue integration.

And I created a HS3 plugin for it :-)
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

thanks for the tip Rien,
        I have been looking into it when i noticed your topic on the other domoticaforum about your plugin.

But since i have spend 175 euro or more for the IRtrans module a year ago i think i must just be patience.
        It is a bit to expensive to let this piece of hardware lay arround.

I also made a zone switchting pcb for the IRtrans that i would like to use to control several IR devices in the house

Comment

Hi Yoyo,

I was wondering if you have had some spare time already to port it to HS3 ?
          Hope so, its the last part of the puzzle here ( at least for now

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenttor View Post
            Hi Yoyo,

I was wondering if you have had some spare time already to port it to HS3 ?
            Hope so, its the last part of the puzzle here ( at least for now
            Hi Yoyo,

+1

The last needed plugin before I can move to HS3.
            Thanks in advance.

Yves

Comment

+1

+1

Comment

Any info maybe if this plug-in is going to be ported or some kind to hs3?

Comment

Control IRTrans with drule's IP/Serial Plugin

You can control the irTrans LAN units with drule's HS3 IP/Serial Plugin.

See post 4 in this thread for my example and post 1 for the link to the plugin
                  cheeryfool

Comment

Thanks for the tip Cheeryfool
                    I will give that a try then, would be great to finally use my irtrans module.
                    See if i get it running but i must say the plugin for HS2 was/is great , the only "problem" is with jon00's hs2-hs3 connector executable it does not respond good or right away.

Will let you guys know if it worked for me.

Comment

Well finally got some time again, the drule plugin works but its not as easy to use as the plugin from yoyo with HS2.
                      I was wondering since were a few months further if there is some part of code we can test/use/buy for HS3.
                      Did you found any time Brian ?

Comment

Originally posted by YoYo View Post
                        What features would you guys like to see in the HS 3 version of the plug-in?

I was thinking of more trigger options, such as specific IR match, any IR match, possible a range IR match, and possibly a sequence match within x number of seconds... maybe be able to limit the match to a specific IRTrans unit also.

I was also thinking about supporting the relays as well for those units that have them.

One thing I think will be nice is that we can get rid of the zone mapping arrangement we have now and just select the device/IR emitter we want directly from the UI...

What else?
                        Dear Brian,

Would be nice to 'send' a repeat ir-signal and end it with a stop signal. For example, if you now want to control your volume you've to press the volumebutton (on hstouch) several times to adjust the volume to your needs. With a repeat ir-signal you can hold the button and the volume continuously adjust intill you release the button.

Hope you can give us a status update, because the black november offer from Homeseer to upgrade to HS3.

Comment

That sounds like a good suggestion. I'm still busy with other projects (I develop software full-time), and I myself am still running HS2, although I've already purchased HS3 while ago.

Anyways, the Modbus plugin and the IRTrans plugin are both nearing the top of the list as I finish up some of these other projects.

-Brian

Comment

YoYo,
                            To let you know I will continue beta testing when a new version is available

---
                            John

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YoYo View Post
                              That sounds like a good suggestion. I'm still busy with other projects (I develop software full-time), and I myself am still running HS2, although I've already purchased HS3 while ago.

Anyways, the Modbus plugin and the IRTrans plugin are both nearing the top of the list as I finish up some of these other projects.

-Brian

Brian,

Thank you for your update!

I feel confidant now to buy the upgrade.

Michael de Charon

Comment

Hello again Brian,
                                You were very kind to help me with the irtrans plugin 3 years ago and sort it out for me (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...745#post962745). Thanks again for that - it helped me a lot in the past 3 years.
                                Now I was kinda forced to move to HS3 and I am missing like hell the irtrans plugin. From what I read in this post it should be ready soon right? I would hate to have to buy some other hardware equipment again

Thank you in advance for help,
                                Musca

Comment

Working...
                                X