No announcement yet.

BlueIris Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right, I don't remember changing this event but its obviously wrong.
    Triggers are working fine.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Failed getting InterfaceStatus

Hmmm,
      Upgraded to 3.0.7.28210 this evening and now I get: **FATAL**: from Blue-Iris - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Running latest version of BI (3.62.02)

"BlueIris" has disappeared as a plug-in menu item so I can't go see any configuration parameters. The config file (in the HS3 config subdirectory is there and the settings are as they were before.

Tried deactivating then reactivating, no go. If I do that more than once the BI plug in disappears from the plug-in management table and I have to reinstall again. Tried killing HS3 and restarting...nada.

So what am I missing? Haven't changed anything. (am licensed on plug-in)

Thanks,
      Regards,
      Chris
      HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
      Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

CerTee what OS are you running on?
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by CeeTee View Post
          Hmmm,
          Upgraded to 3.0.7.28210 this evening and now I get: **FATAL**: from Blue-Iris - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Running latest version of BI (3.62.02)

"BlueIris" has disappeared as a plug-in menu item so I can't go see any configuration parameters. The config file (in the HS3 config subdirectory is there and the settings are as they were before.

Tried deactivating then reactivating, no go. If I do that more than once the BI plug in disappears from the plug-in management table and I have to reinstall again. Tried killing HS3 and restarting...nada.

So what am I missing? Haven't changed anything. (am licensed on plug-in)

Thanks,
          I found I had this same issue with the BlueIris plugin. I discovered my Norton Antivirus was detecting it as a threat and removing it during installation. Solution was to add BlueIris.exe to the exception list in Norton.
          Mike

Comment

I had similar issues while writing and debugging with Avast AV. It's because BI establishes an outbound TCP connection that triggers one of the AV heuristics.

Thanks for the tip, CeeTee, could this be the cause?
            Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
              I had similar issues while writing and debugging with Avast AV. It's because BI establishes an outbound TCP connection that triggers one of the AV heuristics.

Thanks for the tip, CeeTee, could this be the cause?
              I was too tired to check that last night but it crossed my mind. Looking at the Norton log for the PC running BI I see a pile of blocks for unauthorized access attempts to "SVCHOST.EXE" at about the same time I was trying to get the plug-in to work. So it very well may be that...but I can only check later tonight...gotta go to work

Thanks for the suggestion!
              Regards,
              Chris
              HS4 Pro 4.2.18.3 Shuttle DL10J - Celeron - 8g Ram - 250g SSD / Win 10 Pro 64 / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100 / 542 devises & 164 events
              Plug-Ins: AK Weather 4.0.5.58 / APCUPSD 3.3.2.3 / BLDSC 2.0.68.0 / BLMarantz 2.0.6.0 / BLShutdown 1.0.4.0 / Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206 / Device History 3.1.3.0 / HSBuddy 3.30.1003.1 / Insteon 3.0.7.2 / weatherXML 3.0.11.13 / Z-Wave 3.0.10.0 / Z-Wave UI 1.0.0.0

Comment

Issue resolved

Ok, so it was Norton quarantining HSPI_BI.exe thinking it was a virus. Told it to undo the quarantine and the BI plug-in is up and running.

Since I was installing the plug-in using my remote pc I couldn't see the quarantine warning that Norton was blasting on the HS3's machine.

I find it weird that I install all kinds of software on PC's and never run into quarantine issues, but with HS3 and its plug-ins its a regular event!

Happy weekend to all!
                Regards,
                Chris

Comment

Glad it's sorted.

Comment

I have blue iris running on the same computer as homeseer and I'm trying to get the new alerts feature working. Whenever I click on test blue iris shows a pop up that says "Error requesting page".

Running hs.125

Comment

Ok. A few things to try and get to the bottom of the issue:
                      What port is HS running on?
                      Confirm BI.aspx is in the HS3 \html folder.
                      Be sure the IP address and query string are formatted correctly as per the plugin help
                      File

Comment

Adding the homeseer port to the address under blueiris fixed it.

Comment

Glad to hear it. I'll update the help pages to include port information.

Comment

Bought and love this plug-in. Thank you!

Is there any way to suppress the log getting "polluted" every time the plugin connects to BI (on a remote machine)? One for "Refreshing..." and the other for "Successfully logged in...."?

Thanks,
                            John.

Comment

Are you talking about the HS3 log? You could elevate the log level on the config page to 'warning' to eliminate those entries?

Comment

You thought of everything. That did the trick. Again, fabulous plugin.
                                Cheers,
                                John.

Comment

Working...
                                X