RFXcharts under H3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFXcharts under H3?

Does anybody know if RFXcharts will work under H3?

Short answer: no, that doesn't work.
    I moved on to Jon00 's database charting utility: very powerful!

Comment

Would it be possible to put RFXCOM data (water, electricity, gas) in the HS3 Energy Database?

Has anyone done that/written a script?
      (ideally: native support in RFXCOM plugin?)

Tnx!
      DJ

Comment

I'm hoping for native support, but I haven't seen anything in the SDK about it yet, so my initial though is "no".

I have mainly good thing to say about the Device History plugin. I really like Jon00s solutions in general, I just wish he left the "unmanaged plugin" approach behind and made managed plugins, with UIs and everything. Ini files are great and all, but I'm getting tired of poking around witht hem.

The main great thing with the Device History plugin is that it works on device changes. You don't need to do logging every X minutes.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
        X