Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk1 black limited View Post
    Does this:
    The new devices supported by the latest RFXtrx433 firmware version 71 are also supported by the HS3 RFXCOM plugin.
    Note; the HS2 plug-in is supported for bugs but no more additions
    ...mean it doesn't work in HS2?
    Yes. I had to install HS3 to get the dx.com RGB controller working with RFXCom. I'll end up using jon00's HS2 to HS3 interface to make it visible in HS2 as I'm not ready for a full migration to HS3.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

OK, thanks! It might have been discussed before, but has development of the RFXcom plugin for HS2 stopped alltogether?

Comment

see the 1st post - 2nd line

Comment

Yes, I read that, I just didn't quite understand it.

Comment

Will RFXLAN also get an updated firmware for these hardware devices? I got two of the DX RGB led strip controllers. I would really like to control these with my RFXLAN (TCP/IP).

Comment

I'm sorry, RFXLAN receiver/transmitter does not have flash and cannot be upgraded.
              You can connect an RFXtrx433E in addition to the RFXLAN.

Comment

It is possible to flash xPL or TCP firmware, so why isn't it possible to flash new firmware?

Comment

Since my RFXLAN does not support them, my dx RGB led controllers are for sale.
                  They have never been used.
                  Please contact me for details.

Bert, Could you respond to my former post? I don't see why flash isn't supported since a flash program is offered on the RFXCOM site.

Comment

The RFXLAN receiver/transmitter devices use another controller as the TCP/IP - xPL.

Comment

Working...
                    X