Jon00Maxibee & HS3 crashing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00Maxibee & HS3 crashing?

18 months after buying the HS3 upgrade and 2 or 3 desultory attempts I've finally made a determined effort to move from HS2 to HS3.

Thanks to the invaluable information on this forum I've managed to convert my scripts and got a lot of my system transferred.

Now I've got to the less mainstream parts, in particular your Maxibee plugin. (Thanks for making the effort to convert this by the way, especially as there are probably only about 2 users!)

While the plugin seems to work fine, HS3 has taken to stopping working, with no clue as to the cause, but looking at the log it would seem to crash after a script call to the Maxibee plugin.

Unfortunately the HS log is silent as to any potential causes of the crash.

A few error messages appear in the log which seem to be associated with the Maxibee plugin.

Nov-23 19:49:53 Error Registering callback script: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Any ideas gratefully received.
    Attached Files

Are there any clues in the system event viewer that may help identify the crash.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, there's this.

Application: HS3.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
      Stack:
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Sys tem.Object, System.Object[], System.Object[])
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
      at A.c17b105f989efe61e5979e67bec1ef734.cffd66cb0782c50126727e3f a75582d7a()
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Obj ect)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threadi ng.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.Execu tionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

and this

Faulting application name: HS3.exe, version: 3.0.0.143, time stamp: 0x54613ead
      Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18409, time stamp: 0x53159a86
      Exception code: 0xe0434352
      Fault offset: 0x0000c42d
      Faulting process id: 0x218c
      Faulting application start time: 0x01d00691524e74e8
      Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.exe
      Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
      Report Id: 6fae0448-733f-11e4-af1e-14dae96bf6f8

which, I'm afraid, mean absolutely nothing to me.

Comment

I'm not sure. It was converted over a year ago however there have been a lot of changes in HS3 since then.

I don't use the MaxiBee now but I do still have one somewhere...

You will have to wait until next weekend before I can dig it out and give it a try to see if I can replicate the issue.
        Jon

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but please don't waste your time. I think I'll just abandon that obsolete bit of kit and use an Arduino. They're dirt cheap and so common that they should be around for ages.

Comment

Working...
          X