Welcome Blade's Plug-in's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Blade's Plug-in's!

Welcome Blade! Nice to see these great plug-in's finally a part of the greater community.

For those not familiar with Blade's plug-in's ... be prepared to be blown away!

Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Ive been trying out Blade's Security plugin. So far, I think it is a great piece of work.
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
      Welcome Blade! Nice to see these great plug-in's finally a part of the greater community.

For those not familiar with Blade's plug-in's ... be prepared to be blown away!

OK, I have missed something here - are Bob's plugings now available on the updater and we have discussion here?
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
      HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
      BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
      BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

I checked the updater, don't see them. But I believe Trojan reported a little while ago that this was coming soon.

Comment

Blade, is your pricing structure changing once the plugins go to the updater?

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
            OK, I have missed something here - are Bob's plugings now available on the updater and we have discussion here?
            They will be shortly. He who can't be spoken about can now be mentioned freely.
            Marty
            ------
            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
            Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by heatvent View Post
              Blade, is your pricing structure changing once the plugins go to the updater?
              Yes the pricing will change slightly. They should be in the updater soon.
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Glad to see that differences have been resolved.

Comment

Welcome Blade , Today is really a good day for Homeseer.. It appears that Insteon plugin appears to be working well and getting better and now we have blades plugins.. We there still be any free ones ???

Comment

Originally posted by bdhall View Post
                    Glad to see that differences have been resolved.
                    I second that!
                    Plugins:
                    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by dem5867 View Post
                      We there still be any free ones ???
                      Yes, surely will

Comment

Yay!

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                        Yes the pricing will change slightly. They should be in the updater soon.
                        "How slightly" will they change?
                        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

That will be great to see you plugins in updater.

Comment

Thx for the nice words

The prices for plugins will be $29.95 which is not a huge increase from $20
                            I am planning to offer bundle deals as well. I will get to that once we get the 22 plugins in the updater and on the store.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob
                            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPNA-mtPXw8

Comment

Working...
                              X