Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 and Blade Plug-ins

I have learned from Rich that HS3 will be compiled under .net 4.0

Once HS3 is released, this will be quite some work for me to re-compile all plugins for .net 4.0 and will likely be a slow process. I am assuming all .net 2.0 plugins will work under HS3 but I will be compiling them all for .net 4.0

There is no telling if there will be any SDK changes required for HS3. Time will tell.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

It's not too bad. I just opened one of my old plugins, converted it from VS 2008 to VS 2010 and changed the Target framework (all configurations) and recompiled. It only took a couple of minutes.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Hopefully you have plenty of notice to get the plug-ins ready before HS3 is released. It would make sense to let you, Jon00 and other authors run HS3 for a bit before letting it out in the wild.

If BLRadar don't work, my house don't work!

No pressure, lol.
      Bryan
      Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
      Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        It's not too bad. I just opened one of my old plugins, converted it from VS 2008 to VS 2010 and changed the Target framework (all configurations) and recompiled. It only took a couple of minutes.
        I did not think it would take long. It is just I have a lot of plugins
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
          Hopefully you have plenty of notice to get the plug-ins ready before HS3 is released. It would make sense to let you, Jon00 and other authors run HS3 for a bit before letting it out in the wild.

I hope so.
          I have told Rich that I will test it out if he wants someone. I have enough plugins that need testing anyway
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
          X