BLFloorplan HS3 Conversion or NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLFloorplan HS3 Conversion or NOT

The poll results will dictate whether BLFloorplan will get converted to HS3 or not.
    Yes- Convert BLFloorplan to HS3
    66.67%
    No - The built in functionality in HS3 will be enough for me
    33.33%
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

for me i am going to have to see what the built in HS3 one looks like... and what yours will give over the default...

Thanks for thinking about this topic!!!! for me I only used BLFloorPlan and BLIcon. I do plan on looking at others in the future...
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I have not voted yet. I need to see if the built in one will display on mobile safari--which is important to me.

If native solution supports mobile safari (iPad), then it would be enough. If not then Blade.

Although, I might vote Blade if you were going to add some extra special sauce to your plugin. Do you have a plan for features not included in the native solution?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post

Although, I might vote Blade if you were going to add some extra special sauce to your plugin. Do you have a plan for features not included in the native solution?
        well I havent voted yet either as I wanted to look at the native one. So far the native one works.. but used BL before.. and right off the bat..

the ability Blade had for you to just import in backgrounds then import in a device and put it where ever you want was nice.

I believe (waiting for reply in the sticky on device status in hs3 section) but I believe native is like this.

1. create background(s)
        2. Name devices you want in the screens by Floor and Room as this will dynamically make the tabs with devices on it
        3. edit each tab and set your backgrounds
        4. HS Natively puts the devices into a box grouped together by room so this is the tricky part to me...
        5. set background of each room grouping to the color you chose for background (this must be a pic too)
        6. hide titles (like kitchen, garage, etc)
        7. re-size room box to the size over your main background pic and put it where it belongs and move the devices in that room around to the correct placement.

all in all this works.. I am not sure if I did it correctly yet but will see. I really like how Blades you could just import them, drag them over and be done...

so i am leaning 60/40 on yes/no.. more testing will get my % shift..
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

BLFloorplan is now in the HS3 updater
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X