Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bob,

For the quick reply.
    Shame you are not continuing with it as I am sure it would have had extra "bells and whistles" beyond the HS offering.
    I fully understand the reasons for the answer but once again thanks for all the good work.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Pervez2602 View Post
      Everybody is getting rid of land lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not on this side of the pond buddy.

I would suspect this as always is just based on America. We in the UK are stuck with a land line for our broadband / DSL services.
      Very true Sir, HST is an international product, but, just seem to ignore the international bit.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
      HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
      BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
      BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Thanks to a fellow - Brit

Hi Cogs,
        Thanks for the vocal support!
        I must admit HS is a great product but there is life beyond America and it does seem the rest of the world is the poor relation.
        I often wonder what percentage of users are outside the US, I'm sure that
        will be one of lifes great unanswered questions.

That aside I personally still think blade should write a phone plugin as I reckon we will just get a straight replacement for the HS2 version with nothing extra.

Multiple lines for one thing and variable recall timings for the rest of the world.
        Would be nice.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X