Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updater not picking up BL* Plugins?

Hi Folks,

I'm testing out a linux version of my server (having issues with my windows install) - and everything is working perfectly, except for the BL side of things. The updater doesn't seem to pick up the BL* plugins at all in there. I noticed the site was down last night so I thought it was just that - but now it's back, and the items still don't show up.

The only locations I see BL references are:
    root@996be0c8590c:/data/HomeSeer# grep -Irni BLRadar .
    ./updater.txt:421:''BLRadar
    ./updater.txt:422:'@http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/plugins/Homeseer3/BLRadar/updates.txt
    ./Updates3/last_update.txt:421:''BLRadar
    ./Updates3/last_update.txt:422:'@http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/plugins/Homeseer3/BLRadar/updates.txt

I've tried deleting those files, and they rebuild nicely - but they still don't show up in the interface management web UI for install.

Any thoughts? Hints? Things to kick? (The homeseer log is silent...)

Thanks!

Looks like HS commented out the plugins in the latest version of updater.txt. You could probably manually edit the file for now to remove the ' in front of the plugin you are looking for.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1990 Devices 1172 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 126 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Doh, thanks! I looked for everything but the obvious it seems

Cheers!

Comment

Are the plugins showing up in the list of plugins now?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

BL plugins are not showing up on my Update list.

Comment

It is likely because HS has commented them out in their updater list
            They should be up now
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I just cleared out the files and re-updated, and they're still commented out:

root@996be0c8590c:/data/HomeSeer# cat updater.txt | grep BLRadar
              ''BLRadar
              '@http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/plugins/Homeseer3/BLRadar/updates.txt

The file version is 99, if that helps:
              'Name, Updater version, File version, Notices version
              HomeSeer Updates File, 3.0.0.5, 99, 1

It's possible that if they're edge cached - that it'll take a while to propagate? Is that the version number everyone is seeing?

Comment

As a note, I replaced the contents of updater.txt and last_update.txt with an uncommented BL* one - however they reload at every refresh, or reboot. Does anyone know the URL where the update comes down from? I saw some stuff at the top - looked almost FTP, but that didn't seem to work... I was debating just blacklisting that URL for a bit

Comment

Mine still doesn't seem to be picking up a new updater.txt file... is anyone else still seeing this?

Comment

They may have removed them upon his request while he is moving and he can't properly support them and his support site server is down (which he runs from his house). I'm also not 100% sure how the updater works but if it pulls the zips from the developer's site, then they would not be accessible while he is moving and his server is down.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                    MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      It is likely because HS has commented them out in their updater list
                      They should be up now
                      HomeSeer commented them out mid to late last week because the updater was coming to a halt when it couldn't resolve the addresses for your plug-ins. I hope they will fix that for you when they get back in the office tomorrow.
                      Randy Prade
                      Aurora, CO
                      Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        HomeSeer commented them out mid to late last week because the updater was coming to a halt when it couldn't resolve the addresses for your plug-ins. I hope they will fix that for you when they get back in the office tomorrow.
                        Yea my bad on that - We were in the process of moving to a new house during last week and I ran into some issues
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          Yea my bad on that - We were in the process of moving to a new house during last week and I ran into some issues
                          I understand the logistics you were facing.

I wasn't fussin' - just sayin' I hope you are getting settled in your new digs.
                          Randy Prade
                          Aurora, CO
                          Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                          X