This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin information

In this thread I will post updates on new releases.

For bug-reports, support or feature requests please use the dedicated threads.

Version 1.231 is in the updater now.

As I don't have and cannot reproduce the locking issues on my system, I can only hope this will solve them for you.

Next to that, a problem was fixed that kept changes that occurred in HS from appearing in HK apps.

If all is well, next release will contain some more devicetypes to control.

Comment

FYI I just checked the updater and it's still showing version 1.228.16014.1957. Clicked update listing and still the same

Comment

The updater file somehow wasn't changed. It should show up now.

Comment

It's up now thanks. I will test when I get home to see if it still hangs on adding accessories and will let you know.

Comment

Still no luck for me. Eve doesn't even see it as an accessories. I tried restarting plugin, HS3, and even the PC. Resetting Homekit on every devices every time i tried with the same result each time.

Comment

I moved some posts to a separate thread to keep this thread clean.
              Please post new bugs to a separate thread.

Comment

Version 1.240 available

The following features have been added:
                • To support running this plugin on Mono in near future, the plugin had do switch to a different library for publishing it’s services. Instead of the ZeroConfService library, now the Mono.ZeroConf library is being used.
                • This also fixed some issues that kept the bridge from being visible when pairing was enabled. When HS updates the status of a device, the visibility flag in bonjour was reset and the bridge was no longer visible to the iDevice.
                • An issue exists in serializing several values. The errormessage is displaying an internal sequence number that is not meaningfull. This number has been changed to reflect the actual HS device number so the problem can be solved.
                • A new debug url is introduced to manual check switching of devices.

For feature requests, I created a separate thread. Please post your requests there.

Comment

Now I get this error after updating:

Code:
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Initializing plug-in(2): Homekit bridge Instance::No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces() [/COLOR]

Comment

Please check if your bin\homekitbridge folder contains a mono.zeroconf.providers.bonjour.dll file and if the bonjour service is started.

Comment

That filename is not in that directory, closest is:

Mono.Zeroconf.dll

Yes, bonjour is running. Verified via services in control panel and I was also able to startup a bonjour browser.

Comment

I found a typo in the install file for the updater. Please backup your config file and reinstall the plugin. The missing file will be installed.

Comment

Updated fixed my first issue but unfortunately now this shows up in the log and Siri says unable to find the device:

Jan-26 10:47:14 PM Homekit bridge WARNING: Error when serializing characteristic of type Apple.HomeKit.HAPobjects.Characteristics.NameCharacteristic of service 3477(HSPI_HomekitBridge.Entities.HkSwitchService). System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Apple.HomeKit.HAPobjects.Characteristics.Characteristic`1.Se rializeValue() at Apple.HomeKit.HAPobjects.Characteristics.Characteristic.‬‎ *‏‫*‎‎*‏*‬‫​‏*‎**‏‫​‏*() at Apple.HomeKit.HAPobjects.Services.Service.*

Comment

The serialization issue has been fixed and a new version is published tonight.

[Edit]
                            The new version is online.
                            Last edited by Fraggel; January 27, 2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Just downloaded the latest version to see if it fixed the issues I reported in a different thread. The new version throws this error when I try to install it.

Code:
                              [COLOR=#FF0000] Error [/COLOR]  [COLOR=#FF0000] Examining properties on plugin (2) HSPI_HomekitBridge.exe:  [A]HSPI_HomekitBridge.HomeKitBridgeConfigSection cannot be cast to  [B]HSPI_HomekitBridge.HomeKitBridgeConfigSection. Type A originates from  'HSPI_HomekitBridge, Version=1.258.16027.1811, Culture=neutral,  PublicKeyToken=null' in the context 'Default' at location 'C:\Program  Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_HomekitBridge.exe'. Type B originates from  'HSPI_HomekitBridge, Version=1.258.16027.1811, Culture=neutral,  PublicKeyToken=null' in the context 'LoadNeither' in a byte array. [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X