Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon00
    replied
    Found this issue. The activity virtual device got included with the devices virtual device when setting the initial dash as the string.

Try V1.0.3 on my site. You will need to delete the activity device and allow the application to rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Let me take a look at this over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• odonnd
    replied
    Jon,

It's working great with my Ultimate Home. Should I get a status string on the Activities virtual device? My setup always just shows a -

For example, If my Activities device is on SONOS then the advanced tab shows:

Status 5=DIM
    Value 5="SONOS"
    String -

While the other devices will show the last control that occurred ("Volume Up", etc.) in the status string. The reason I ask is that it would be good to be able to see the status string on HS Touch.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Thanks guys gives me something to work with much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
    Had a quick look at this and it pegged my cpu instantly at 100% anybody else noticed a large impact on cpu usage? if not i shall compile some logs for you if that would help for debugging?

Many thanks
    My system still hovers between 20-25% with the .exe running. The .exe usually runs between 0 and 0.2%. 5 second polling with 3 hubs.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I7 6700k that's one hell of an automation server lol ;-) no wonder your cpu laughs at it!
    It also doubles as my Plex server so I need the power for transcoding for the house and my family outside the house :-)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Running it on a nas synology ds916+ in virtualization, windows 7, 4 core + 4gb ram idle is approx 2-5%

Will try again tomorrow maybe I've overlooked something silly...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Had a quick look at this and it pegged my cpu instantly at 100% anybody else noticed a large impact on cpu usage? if not i shall compile some logs for you if that would help for debugging?

Many thanks
    There is nothing I can debug. Mine is currently showing 0.1 to 0.2 CPU%

What PC hardware are you running and what CPU is Homeseer taking?

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    I'm not seeing that on my system (Windows Server 2012r2 Essentials with an i7-6700k and 16GB ram). It actually uses very little CPU on my system (I have it set to poll 1 hub every 5 seconds).
    I7 6700k that's one hell of an automation server lol ;-) no wonder your cpu laughs at it!

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied

Many thanks
    I'm not seeing that on my system (Windows Server 2012r2 Essentials with an i7-6700k and 16GB ram). It actually uses very little CPU on my system (I have it set to poll 1 hub every 5 seconds).

Leave a comment:

• deanrparry
    replied
    CPU impact?

Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I am still having a few issues with lockups of the shield. Yesterday I pressed the directional buttons 3 or 4 times, quite slowly, maybe once a second, then the shield became unresponsive, then just went into a fit again and locked up with the menu swirling round. All i managed to do is reboot the shield to stop it. I am not sure increasing the DevicePollTimer would have stopped it. Nevertheless, I will increase it to 500 and see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
    Sorry, but what is the key difference between this and the other harmony plugin?
    I have not downloaded or used the other plugin, however I believe the differences are (mine/other):

a) Minimum activity poll time refresh is 5 seconds rather than a minute.
    b) Both use different 3rd Party interfaces to connect to the Hub
    c) Supports 10 hubs rather than 5?
    d) Windows only vs Windows/Linux

I will have to leave it up to others who have used both to make comment on their operation.

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    This works well with the Nvidia Shield, I could not get the other one to work properly, I (and others) had problems with repeat commands.
    On here you should add

DevicePollTimer=400

in the Jon00HarmonyHub1.ini under settings.
    for the shield not to lock up when you press buttons to quick
    it might have to go a little higher than 400, I would suggest that as a minimum

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    Sorry, but what is the key difference between this and the other harmony plugin?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X