No announcement yet.

Jon00 Harmony Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe there is a bug where it will only create devices when first run. You may have to delete all the devices created and restart Homeseer.
    Jon

Comment

To confirm - I go into Homeseer and delete all of the devices then restart everything? Thanks.

Comment

cmd window not shutting down?

per the manual - i have set ShowCMDWindow=0 in the settings section of Jon00HarmonyHub1.ini

however the CMD window stays open, note i also tried setting it =2 & likewise it doesnt shutdown after 30S.. stays open indefinitely.

I shutdown the cmd window AND also the exe file (in the tray)
        , then restarted .exe file (with admin priveledges) ... cmd window opens and stays open.

am i missing something?
        does something else need shutting down ? restarting?

The plugin is working just fine - my compliments ...

Comment

You may need to restart Windows as you may have an orphaned cmd window running.
          Jon

Comment

jon.
            unfortunately that didnt fix it.
            did a complete restart of WIN10 PC.
            FYI
            Im starting the exe file using R2studios “startup delayer”
            I double checked the ini file settings (currently have “ShowCmdWindow=0)

its not a big issue ... everything appears to work as expected

Comment

For what it is worth - I didn't know this option existed so I went in and added the flag and rebooted and it worked fine. However, I am running Windows 7 on my Homeseer server at present. Still in the process of moving to a new Windows 10 server.

Comment

thanks for reprt and test .. its quite weird i know ... ive triple checked the ini file... wondering if i have put some weird hidden character in there,
                i might delete that line and retype it manually

Comment

jon, it eventually started working as epxected - and for no reason that i could determine ... weird i know, there was a couple of HS and WIN10 restarts involved .. cant understand
                  why it didnt work after the first restart,
                  .. anyway... all good thx.

Comment

Originally posted by gregy View Post
                    jon, it eventually started working as epxected - and for no reason that i could determine ... weird i know, there was a couple of HS and WIN10 restarts involved .. cant understand
                    why it didnt work after the first restart,
                    .. anyway... all good thx.
                    Good to hear. Really not sure why you had this issue...one of those things with Windows?
                    Jon

Comment

Working...
                    X