No announcement yet.

Jon00 Harmony Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutdown the plugin and the command Windows. Then restart the plugin.
    Jon

Comment

I have tried shutting down HS3 and restarting it. Same result.

Comment

Shutting down HS3 does not close the command window. If you do not have the command window showing then restart the PC.
        Jon

Comment

Closed the command window, shut down HS3, restarted the command window, restarted HS3. Same result. What am I doing wrong ?

Comment

Well I am completely baffled here. I've just created a new test activity then shutdown the plugin and command window. Restarted the plugin and the new activity is detected and correctly reflected in the activity drop down.
            Jon

Comment

Exactly as mine was. Dont know why it stopped working.

Comment

So if you go to the device management page, you cannot change an activity?
                Jon

Comment

yes I can, the activities are there, they just dont work

Comment

Have you updated HS and if so, did you replace the 3 dll files in the plugin directory?
                    Jon

Comment

No, I am still on .368, but I updated zwave to .190 but that should not make any difference ? Other than that I rebooted my router, but checked and changed my Harmony hub's IP to the correct one as that had changed

Comment

No, that would not make a difference. If this suddenly stopped working, something must of changed!

Do you get the 5 second polling messages on the Command Window?
                        Jon

Comment

I'll have to change the settings as I close them automatically, then I can have a look tonight

Comment

It looks as if its doing something every 7 seconds (Is what I set it too), but in all this I can see a failed to communicate with harmony hub
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ok, that's why it is doing nothing!

I would suggest you check your IP settings and reboot your Harmony Hub. Then close down the command Window and plugin and then restart it.
                              Jon

Comment

Yes ! A reboot of the harmony hub was all it needed. So simple...

Comment

Working...
                                X