• Show
Clear All

• simonmason
    replied
    Thanks - will give it a try

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    You could try something like this. Warning - Not tested!

Code:
            Dim ClientNo As String = "1"
            Dim Process As System.Diagnostics.Process
            Dim PID As String = "0"
            Dim NumofHubs As Integer = 10
            For HubNo As Integer = 1 To NumofHubs
                Try
                    PID = hs.GetINISetting("Processes", "PID" & HubNo.ToString, "0", "Jon00HarmonyHubData" & ClientNo & ".ini")
                    Process = System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(CInt(PID))
                    Process.Kill()
                Catch
                End Try
            Next
    Just change the NumofHubs from 10 to the number you have installed.

Leave a comment:

• simonmason
    replied
    jon00 Is there a command I can put in my shutdown script to kill the listener windows for my hubs? I find that it doesn't always reconnect to them when I restart HS3 - rare. So I thought if I cleaned up the windows then the plugin startup would recreate them and possibly prevent this from happening? Just a thought. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I would stop the plugin and then manually delete all Harmony virtual devices. Then restart the plugin and let it recreate them again.

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    It was working for a bit but having problems now. I deleted 2 devices from the hub and added a new one. Restarted the plugin and in the HS log when it list devices found the new one added is listed and the 2 removed devices are not listed. However the old devices didn't get removed from HS and the new one didn't get added. I tried to restart the plugin several times, HS and the PC nothing helped. Restarted the HUB and still the same. Additionally none of the commands work anymore. And the existing devices has strange IR commands. Like this screenshot for audio AMP. Initially I had all the commands like on/off. Now it just shows IR001 and so on. The remote and the haromy app work no problem. And I see no errors on CMD window.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	1492827

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    OMG, I swear I read that manual . Sometimes just get so tunnel vision and don't see what I'm supposed to. Anyway launched as administrator and everything in the log looks good. Devices were created. I'm not home to physically test but should be good to go now. Will test tonight. Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    As it states, you have a Windows permissions issue.

Kill the plugin in Task Manager and then start it again by double clicking on the exe in File manager.

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    Yes when I launch Jon00Harmony the command window briefly flashes.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Do you see the Command Window open? See Testing on page 4 of the docs.

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    This is on HS3. I had that IP set to HUB IP. Worst part is I read true the docs a few times last night and never picked up on it. Below is what I got in the log. It says no activities, I do have activities in the hub for sure. It doesn't say devices created. There are some harmony devices as shown from pic attached but I believe these are from another plugin. Last change is 2017. I did have yours installed years ago but don't think it was 2017.

HTML Code:
    Aug-10 7:41:45 AM Jon00_Harmony Activities enabled

Aug-10 7:41:39 AM Jon00_Harmony Hub 1 - No activities found

Aug-10 7:41:37 AM Jon00_Harmony Hub 1 - Activity Trigger Delay is set to 20 seconds

Aug-10 7:41:37 AM Jon00_Harmony Hub 1 - Restful Web Port Number: 16701

Aug-10 7:41:37 AM Jon00_Harmony Hub 1 - Restful IPAddress: 192.168.1.5

Aug-10 7:41:37 AM Jon00_Harmony Hub 1 - Reading....

Aug-10 7:41:28 AM Jon00_Harmony Button Delay: 100 milliseconds

Aug-10 7:41:28 AM Jon00_Harmony Java Info: java version "1.8.0_291" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_291-b10) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.291-b10, mixed mode)

Aug-10 7:41:25 AM Jon00_Harmony Activity Poll Timer is set to 5 seconds

Aug-10 7:41:25 AM Jon00_Harmony Version 1.0.6

Aug-10 7:41:25 AM Jon00_Harmony Client: 1

Aug-10 7:41:25 AM Jon00_Harmony Connected to Homeseer
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    In Settings.txt in the client directory, did you configure the HS3HostAdd= entry to the IP address of your Homeseer PC? You need to restart the client if you make changes here.

Is this HS3 or HS4?

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Have you enabled XMPP on the hub?
    Yes. Forgot to mention I had enabled XMPP.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Have you enabled XMPP on the hub?

Leave a comment:

• freeon
    replied
    I haven't been able to get this to work. I double checked all the files are in the right spot. Double checked the setting. And tried pining the hub from the HS computer and was successful so PC see's hub. When I hover over the icon in the tray it says disconnected. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• simonmason
    replied
    Ok, I did some more testing. I watched the server more closely this time and noticed it was in fact opening up two windows and then the second one closed after about 20 seconds. It only showed two lines in the window before closing. I tried swapping the hub configurations in the ini file and it did the same thing, loading only one, but it loaded the same hub both times.

So on a whim I rebooted the hub and also turned XMPP off and on again, and lo and behold the next time I booted it loaded fine. So the hub, although working, was apparently in some state that it wasn't responding to the requests and the popup window I guess times out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X