Jon00Dashboard run as remote plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00Dashboard run as remote plugin?

My HS3 system runs on Linux, but I would really like to run Jon00Dashboard. Since it's Windows only, can I run it on a Windows machine as a remote plugin? I've tried running with /server=x.x.x.x (and with no command line) but just get a command prompt right back, no messages in the command window.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

No, It was never designed as a remote plug-in as it creates files within the html file structure so that they can be served by the HS3 web server. It also monitors whether HS3 is running and will automatically terminate itself if the process is not found.
    Jon

Comment

Working...
    X