Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutomatedJim
    replied
    I am getting this error when trying to use v1.02 on HS3 v3.68, Mono JIT compiler version 5.2.0.215

Current Date/Time: 2/15/2018 5:01:10 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux RPi3-HS3PRO 4.9.35-v7+ #1014 SMP Fri Jun 30 14:47:43 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 4 Days 7 Hours 8 Minutes 16 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 252
    Number of Events: 389
    Available Threads: 399

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.38.0: BLLAN
    2.0.75.0: BLLock
    2.0.22.0: BLOccupied
    3.0.0.40: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.27: EnvisaLinkAdemco
    0.0.0.35: Pushover 3P
    3.0.0.76: weatherXML
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    OK, that makes sense. Never thought of that!

I cannot think of an easy way to resolve so suggest you run a script to run a script for your event:

Code:
        Sub Main(ByVal Parm As Object)
            hs.runscriptfunc("Jon00EventViewerASPX.vben", "Report", "3||Broken", False, False)
        End Sub
    I'll look at point 2 when I can.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    I don't quite understand point 1. The event drop-down for broken does just search for 'broken' but I think that was made case sensitive. Are you saying that you have an event which contains the word broken or something else?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I don't quite understand point 1. The event drop-down for broken does just search for 'broken' but I think that was made case sensitive. Are you saying that you have an event which contains the word broken or something else?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Jon

A couple of things:

1. When I have a scheduled report to show broken events, the "3||Broken" parameter is causing a false positive for a broken event. Could the Broken parameter be ignored in the search perhaps? I already switched to using "Borked" in the event name.

2. I'd love to be able to send a pushover message (or I guess email) with a summary of how many events are broken and detail (as an attachment) of what is broken. I tried just sending the eventlisting.txt file as an attachment in Pushover but that seems to only support images currently. I tried an email attachment but that seems to be broken in HS3 .409, which I will report elsewhere.

Perhaps the .txt output could be enhanced to show the number of events matching the search criteria out of the total. Something like this:

Homeseer 3 Event Report 2/13/2018 08:20:34 AM
    Sort Order: Event Name - Ascending
    Search String: 'Broken'
    Events Matching Search Criteria: 1 / 268

And then I could use a script to pull that out of the file header

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    .409 is the latest official beta: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

If you don't want to install the beta, stick with V1.0.2 which is also included in the download.

Leave a comment:

• djbeam
    replied
    sorry, I have not found the 407 update .. where is this in the UPDATES list?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    V1.0.4 Available

Changes since 1.0.3:

Feature request:

Event triggers and conditions are now split in the generated CSV file.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Thanks very much. Let me take a look to see what can be done.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    Feature Request - Split IF / Then during export

Flinging this out as a possible feature

Would it be possible to add an option to split the "If" conditions into a separate column from the "Then" actions when exporting to CSV?

I use CSV regularly....and having them lumped together is a bit of a bummer..would be nice to separate them so they appear separately.

Thanks for considering this possible addition to yet another OUTSTANDING contribution to the HS community.
    Last edited by Mr_Resistor; February 10, 2018, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Never mind found it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    I have .402, where do u get the .407?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    Hello Jon, after installing the lastest update I cant get to bring up the viewer. this is what I get. what am Iam doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Rotech
    replied
    Hello Jon, after installing the lastest update I cant get to bring up the viewer. this is what I get. what am Iam doing wrong?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Thanks.

You can also thank Rich for adding the Event Voice Command support.

Yes, thanks Rich for adding the voice command to the scripting interface.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X