• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Broken actions ?

Jon

I am guessing there's no way in the scripting interface to determine broken Actions?

What is seems to be doing now is reporting the good THEN actions upto the first broken one, then ignoring the broken one and any other after it, good or bad.

I couldn't see reference to this on this thread or in the help doc, but I definitely have broken events where the Actions only are broken, that are not showing up in the Broken filter list.

Is this another item to go in Known Limitations?

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    V1.0.2 is now available

Version 1.0.2 is now available.

Changes since 1.0.1
    Replaced commas with semicolons on the CSV generated data so that the file is created correctly.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I believe you have now found it?

Leave a comment:

• djbeam
    replied
    this looks like what I am looking for .. but I am searching all over (have gone to your site) and nothing has allowed me to get access to this produce.

Where can I find it ... do you have a direct link.

Don

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by djbeam View Post
    Thanks for taking an end users perspective ... not a "geeks" perspective and you made things effect .. not just pretty.

One thing I was trying to find, if you had an event view that displays a simple summary of group, event (possible optional fields) that could be expanded to more effective screen similar to that in HS2 events and not that clutter of clutter .. in HS3 ..

Thanks for thinking of the end user...
    Perhaps my Event List Viewer may be suitable?

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Difficult one as it would not be a CSV file. It could also break with another character which could be contained in a Global Variable etc. My initial thought would be to leave it as-is but replace the commas in the Trigger/Conditions to something else. What are other peoples thought on this?
    I think that is the best solution, replace any commas with another character before creating the .csv file. I would think replacing them with semicolons would be good.

Leave a comment:

• djbeam
    replied
    Thanks for taking an end users perspective ... not a "geeks" perspective and you made things effect .. not just pretty.

One thing I was trying to find, if you had an event view that displays a simple summary of group, event (possible optional fields) that could be expanded to more effective screen similar to that in HS2 events and not that clutter of clutter .. in HS3 ..

Thanks for thinking of the end user...

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
    Jon00
    Because Event Conditions can have commas in the condition it breaks the CSV export
    An example on my system:
    IF an eMail is received and the subject contains 'Train Test '. THEN Run the script: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/TrainAlert.vb THEN eMails that trigger this event will NOT be processed for embedded commands. THEN Wait 3 Hours, 0 Minutes, 0 Seconds THEN Execute the command: &hs.SetDevicevalue("T15",0) THEN Execute the command: &HS.SetDeviceString(149,"No Update",True)"

Any chance you could use a different delim in the CSV?

Cheers
    Scott
    Difficult one as it would not be a CSV file. It could also break with another character which could be contained in a Global Variable etc. My initial thought would be to leave it as-is but replace the commas in the Trigger/Conditions to something else. What are other peoples thought on this?

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Jon00
    Because Event Conditions can have commas in the condition it breaks the CSV export
    An example on my system:
    IF an eMail is received and the subject contains 'Train Test '. THEN Run the script: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/TrainAlert.vb THEN eMails that trigger this event will NOT be processed for embedded commands. THEN Wait 3 Hours, 0 Minutes, 0 Seconds THEN Execute the command: &hs.SetDevicevalue("T15",0) THEN Execute the command: &HS.SetDeviceString(149,"No Update",True)"

Any chance you could use a different delim in the CSV?

Cheers
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by mwolter View Post
    Jon00, excellent script! Thank's for your hard work. Works great on HS3 Pro v3.0.0.404 with Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 x64 and Mono 5.0.1.1.

Many thanks. Good to hear its working OK on Linux!

Leave a comment:

• mwolter
    replied
    Jon00, excellent script! Thank's for your hard work. Works great on HS3 Pro v3.0.0.404 with Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 x64 and Mono 5.0.1.1.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Have you read the Known Limitations in the docs?
    I guess I didn't take them in... Sorry

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    Jon

Are you able to grab the new Voice Command field that was added to events in the recent Betas and add that to the script outputs?

Cheers
    James
    Have you read the Known Limitations in the docs?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Jon

Are you able to grab the new Voice Command field that was added to events in the recent Betas and add that to the script outputs?

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    V1.0.1 is now released

Changes since V1.0.0:

a) Added 'Disabled' as a search item under the events drop down.
    b) Changed text in search bar from 'Total Events: YYY' to 'XXX of YYY Events' to show the number of events found from a search.
    c) Added sequential numbering to the returned events headings.
    d) Updated documentation to remind users that this cannot be used without Local logins without passwords enabled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X