Jon00 Event Viewer & Documenter for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Thanks. At the moment, it just shows the total number of events programmed but that could be changed.
    How about: "Events Filtered: xxx/yyy" ?
    cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
      Also, can we get an index number for each row currently displayed, always starting at 1 irrespective of the sort etc? I would suggest putting this to the left of the Run button/Title.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Jon,

This is a great script again Was surprised to find some broken events that I seem to have caused myself

Thanks for sharing!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

After Jon is satisfied there are no other revisions necessary, the next version will have it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1194895
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Also, can we get an index number for each row currently displayed, always starting at 1 irrespective of the sort etc? I would suggest putting this to the left of the Run button/Title.
            Yes, that has been added. It looked better on the right.
            Attached Files
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Jon,

This is a great script again Was surprised to find some broken events that I seem to have caused myself

Thanks for sharing!

Wim
              Many thanks Wim! Appreciated!
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                After Jon is satisfied there are no other revisions necessary, the next version will have it:

[ATTACH]66014[/ATTACH]
                Randy,

What browser do you use? I notice that the drop down titles are not fully displayed on your screenshot? It looks correct here on Chrome and Firefox.
                Jon

Comment

Yes, that has been added. It looked better on the right.

Cool. Thanks.
                  cheeryfool

Comment

Randy,

What browser do you use? I notice that the drop down titles are not fully displayed on your screenshot? It looks correct here on Chrome and Firefox.
                    It is Chrome. The problem is not in your page, it is in the way Microsoft handles scaling on a Surface Book. The Surface Book has a 3000x2000 pixel display. Microsoft handles the scaling through a percentage, mine is at the default of 200%. Unfortunately it is not a pure scaling as it handles text fonts differently than the rest of the screen and it can be different in header text than body text. . Here is how it looks on a normal desktop:

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1194899

And here is how it looks on the Surface Book at 100%

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1194900

Unfortunately at 100% my old eyes cannot function, so I have to deal with it at 200% and manually resize any screenshots I post. I really like the Surface Book, but I would think they could figure out the scaling to work more consistently.

EDIT: I just found a new video driver. Here is is from the Surface Book at 200% then the screenshot is resized to 50%. No change.

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	1194901
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

So I just installed it. When it loads, it looks like it's just refreshing over and over and over (As fast as it can). I see you are using a meta refresh, can you add some time before it reloads so that it's not just constantly calling HS ever 20ms or so?

Or is this not expected behavior?

Edit, I stopped it after a few minutes as it was just constanly refreshing. I only have 236 events. I am on HS3Pro 3.0.0.368 (windows). Do I need a newer version?

Comment

That is not expected behavior. There is some issue with the script accessing your Timers/Counters/Global Variables page.
                        Jon

Comment

Ok, so I didn't have the box "No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)" and i guess that stopped your script from running. I normally turn this off just in case and I log in each time I visit. It's fine that I need to disable that to run the script. I can just re-enable it when i'm done.

You might want to put that in your documents. I didn't see it mentioned.

Comment

Following..
                            Hector
                            MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Jon, how deos this compare to your event list viewer?
                              Hector
                              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                                Ok, so I didn't have the box "No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)" and i guess that stopped your script from running. I normally turn this off just in case and I log in each time I visit. It's fine that I need to disable that to run the script. I can just re-enable it when i'm done.

You might want to put that in your documents. I didn't see it mentioned.
                                Good point, I did not consider that. I'll add this to the docs.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X