Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    I'm seeing an errors too... but different from the rest (just installed 1.0.7

This on the screen
    Oops! Something went wrong. Try a page refresh.
    Error in Main Block 14h: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at scriptcode7.VBWrapper.Main(Object MyData)

and these in the log.
    Aug-23 6:52:31 PM Jon00_EventView Error in Main Block 14h: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at scriptcode7.VBWrapper.Main(Object MyData)
    Aug-23 6:52:31 PM Jon00_EventView Error in EventData Block 2: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) at scriptcode7.VBWrapper.EventData(String EventID)
    Aug-23 6:52:31 PM Jon00_EventView Error in EventData Block 1: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at scriptcode7.VBWrapper.EventData(String EventID)

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by lveatch View Post

Similar occurs for me. My nightly execution via an event has not updated eventlisting.csv or .txt in 11 days. I think it runs the first day after a homeseer restart (hs has been up 12 days now). I'll restart hs and see what occurs over the next few days....
    Restarting my HS3 Pro program makes no difference with me.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    I don't understand. That shows up in the log every time I call the Event Viewer...

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Aug-19 1:37:02 PM Error DeSerializing object (byte): Unable to load type A.c71d5cdb2ed4347ec1505c1d2979a3dba+action required for deserialization. Source=mscorlib
    Aug-19 1:37:02 PM Error DeSerializing object (byte): Unable to load type A.c71d5cdb2ed4347ec1505c1d2979a3dba+action required for deserialization. Source=mscorlib
    That must be a HS3 error?

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Hi Jon;
    The report gets generated, just get that error message. By the way is it possible to generate the report in an html format?
    What error message?

Randy,

, have you tried V1.0.8 and if so, is it working OK with you?

Leave a comment:

• lveatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Richel View Post

In my case, the event runs, no files are generated, and no error message is in the log.
    Similar occurs for me. My nightly execution via an event has not updated eventlisting.csv or .txt in 11 days. I think it runs the first day after a homeseer restart (hs has been up 12 days now). I'll restart hs and see what occurs over the next few days.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435
    Linux version: Linux homeseer 4.4.0-157-generic #185-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 23 09:17:01 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 1 Minute 35 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.119
    Number of Devices: 780
    Number of Events: 835
    Available Threads: 600
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 8
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 166
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.61.0: BLBackup
    2.0.43.0: BLLAN
    3.0.0.65: EasyTrigger
    30.0.0.38: RFXCOM
    3.0.7.0: SDJ-Health
    3.0.1.18: weatherXML
    3.0.1.249: Z-Wave

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Not sure. Have you tried running a report via the script method to see if that works (read the docs).
    In my case, the event runs, no files are generated, and no error message is in the log.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Hi Jon;
    The report gets generated, just get that error message. By the way is it possible to generate the report in an html format?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Not sure. Have you tried running a report via the script method to see if that works (read the docs).

Leave a comment:

• Richel
    replied
    I need help with installation of Jon00 Event Viewer & Documenter for HS3. I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548 (Windows 10). I have placed the various files in the HS3 folders as specified. When I call up the page jon00eventviewer.asp, it grinds away forever and never loads. I have about 600 events, which should take less than 1 minute to load. There are no error messages in the log. How do I troubleshoot? Thanks, Elliott

Leave a comment:

• JimSpy
    replied
    Jon00, I know how busy you must be, but your graphic footer needs updating. Especially your "Brexit" blurb - it should read "Brexit: No prospect of a deal, period. It was fun while it lasted..."

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Version 1.0.7 is now available which adds support for device related broken replacement variables in event conditions.

Leave a comment:

• mterry63
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    I run a full event list and a broken event report on Saturday mornings, using the methods in the documentation.

I run the method

Click image for larger version

Name:	8372DB21-81C8-44F4-BFB9-59D7436C4E7D.jpeg
Views:	278
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1321769

then email the event list to my email address. Then

Click image for larger version

Name:	B0B6DF20-F3BE-48A5-8C99-95414664FCC1.jpeg
Views:	254
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1321770

and email it. That way I have a current listing of events as well as notification of any incomplete or broken events.
    Exactly what I needed. I should have read the documentation!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Windows 8. I'm wondering if I might have an out of date support file.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X