Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    @Goldriver,

Did you give V1.0.5 a try?
    Jon;

How do we keep up with versions on your scripts. On this package, I cannot really tell what the version is.

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    @Goldriver,

It works perfectly, thanks you ;-)

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    @Goldriver,

Not Yet, I did not know it was changed !!! I will test it right away

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by goldriver View Post
    Not an emergency but thanks for looking into it:

here are some exemples:

Extérieur côté]Snapshot Count:Élément pompe allumé
    Please try V1.0.5 on my site:

Changes since 1.0.4:

Added Search Criteria entry to the TXT download (Cheeryfool request)
    Corrected Issue displaying International characters contained within events.
    @Goldriver,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you Jon

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    No this does not back up events; it allows you to search for specific devices, times,counters, global variables, scripts etc and find broken events/duplicate voice commands etc with your events. It also allows you to store a record of your events including their conditions as a CSV and/or text file.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sorry if i didn't see it.

I didn't tried this plugin yet. I don<t have ta mucgh of events for now... maybe 150-170.

Is this plugin able to automate events backup, with a recuring event trigger?

I use syncback pro for versionning and backup my entire hs folder. But i wopuld like to be able to put the event.json file homeseer can produce , without having to go in setting/labs

thank you.

Matt

nb: maybe i can just call a fonction to produce a .json file of my event withy a recuring event triger?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Please try V1.0.5 on my site:

Changes since 1.0.4:

Added Search Criteria entry to the TXT download (Cheeryfool request)
    Corrected Issue displaying International characters contained within events.

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    I'll take a look over the weekend. Would you post some French text here which is causing an issue? I'll then create an event with this text to determine the cause.
    Not an emergency but thanks for looking into it:

here are some exemples:

Extérieur côté]Snapshot Count:Élément pompe allumé

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by theendisnye View Post
    I am in the same position I have 368 which the download page links to and is supposed to be the latest version. Steve
    .368 is the latest release version. If you want to install HS3 .420 beta it is available here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

There are two versions of the viewer in the download zip; one which works on .368 and a second (with more features) which works with the latest HS3 beta versions.

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    Originally posted by theendisnye View Post
    I am in the same position I have 368 which the download page links to and is supposed to be the latest version. Steve
    go to this link, at the buttom of the first post you will find the link to the latest Beta
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by goldriver View Post
    Hi Jon

I'm a Canadian french and I write my devices name and events in french, Homeseer to date handles this quite well.

My problem is that in the viewer and the reports, accentued characters are replaced by ?&*(%$)(*&?% or whaterver ...

Is this something that can be easily fixed ?

Not that I cant work with it like it is but I've seen devices in reports that I could only determine by going in the event manager to know what is was

thanks and congradulation for this tool, this will help us so much in the maintenance or our systems
    I'll take a look over the weekend. Would you post some French text here which is causing an issue? I'll then create an event with this text to determine the cause.

Leave a comment:

• theendisnye
    replied

Originally posted by djbeam View Post
    sorry, I have not found the 407 update .. where is this in the UPDATES list?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X