• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldriver
    replied
    Accentued characters issue

Hi Jon

I'm a Canadian french and I write my devices name and events in french, Homeseer to date handles this quite well.

My problem is that in the viewer and the reports, accentued characters are replaced by ?&*(%$)(*&?% or whaterver ...

Is this something that can be easily fixed ?

Not that I cant work with it like it is but I've seen devices in reports that I could only determine by going in the event manager to know what is was

thanks and congradulation for this tool, this will help us so much in the maintenance or our systems
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• leerobinson
    replied
    found it

I finally was able to read what the page said about using "guest". the page stayed visible for only a few seconds so I didn't have time to read it

Leave a comment:

• leerobinson
    replied
    Cannot reach your download page

Sorry to sound naive but when I click on your banner I am asked for userid and password. What should I use?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Unless it is undocumented - no.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Audit info available from Event Engine?

Jon

I am sure that I can guess the answer to this, but is there any audit info available from the scripting API for events? Things like Created, Last Modified, User etc

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• AutomatedJim
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    I don't believe Mono 5.2.0.215 is fully compatible with HS3 as does not support ASPX web pages correctly. Reading the forums you need to downgrade to Mono V5.0.0.1.
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll try that over the weekend and see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I don't believe Mono 5.2.0.215 is fully compatible with HS3 as does not support ASPX web pages correctly. Reading the forums you need to downgrade to Mono V5.0.0.1.

Leave a comment:

• AutomatedJim
    replied
    I am getting this error when trying to use v1.02 on HS3 v3.68, Mono JIT compiler version 5.2.0.215

Current Date/Time: 2/15/2018 5:01:10 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux RPi3-HS3PRO 4.9.35-v7+ #1014 SMP Fri Jun 30 14:47:43 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 4 Days 7 Hours 8 Minutes 16 Seconds
    Number of Devices: 252
    Number of Events: 389
    Available Threads: 399

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.38.0: BLLAN
    2.0.75.0: BLLock
    2.0.22.0: BLOccupied
    3.0.0.40: EasyTrigger
    3.0.0.27: EnvisaLinkAdemco
    0.0.0.35: Pushover 3P
    3.0.0.76: weatherXML
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    OK, that makes sense. Never thought of that!

I cannot think of an easy way to resolve so suggest you run a script to run a script for your event:

Code:
        Sub Main(ByVal Parm As Object)
            hs.runscriptfunc("Jon00EventViewerASPX.vben", "Report", "3||Broken", False, False)
        End Sub
    I'll look at point 2 when I can.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    I don't quite understand point 1. The event drop-down for broken does just search for 'broken' but I think that was made case sensitive. Are you saying that you have an event which contains the word broken or something else?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I don't quite understand point 1. The event drop-down for broken does just search for 'broken' but I think that was made case sensitive. Are you saying that you have an event which contains the word broken or something else?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Jon

A couple of things:

1. When I have a scheduled report to show broken events, the "3||Broken" parameter is causing a false positive for a broken event. Could the Broken parameter be ignored in the search perhaps? I already switched to using "Borked" in the event name.

2. I'd love to be able to send a pushover message (or I guess email) with a summary of how many events are broken and detail (as an attachment) of what is broken. I tried just sending the eventlisting.txt file as an attachment in Pushover but that seems to only support images currently. I tried an email attachment but that seems to be broken in HS3 .409, which I will report elsewhere.

Perhaps the .txt output could be enhanced to show the number of events matching the search criteria out of the total. Something like this:

Homeseer 3 Event Report 2/13/2018 08:20:34 AM
    Sort Order: Event Name - Ascending
    Search String: 'Broken'
    Events Matching Search Criteria: 1 / 268

And then I could use a script to pull that out of the file header

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    .409 is the latest official beta: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241

If you don't want to install the beta, stick with V1.0.2 which is also included in the download.

Leave a comment:

• djbeam
    replied
    sorry, I have not found the 407 update .. where is this in the UPDATES list?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    V1.0.4 Available

Changes since 1.0.3:

Feature request:

Event triggers and conditions are now split in the generated CSV file.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X