Jon00 Device Viewer & Documenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

Hi jon, I have the same error on the hs4 package. Do you this you can do the same thing as you did on post #73 , When you got the time ?

Thanks again
    Done!
    Jon

Comment

jon00 Thanks, works great.

Comment

In HS4 feature's parent device is important property.

Is it possible to have column for parent in 'Display Output' 'Device View'?

Comment

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you saying you want an indication which device is a parent and which is a child? Why would this help you? Device View is designed to be a simple display mechanism.
          Jon

Comment

I thought that in HS4 device names were meant to be distinctive and feature names can be generic. Anyway, that's how I was planning to build my HS4.

For example Plugwise plug devices have energy metering feature. I have category for such features. In Device View if I filter by that category I see only Names 'Watt Hours'.

At the moment I still have only generic names also for Floor and Room. Later when I have named them better I can recognize device with them, but it would be nice to see also real device name where feature belongs in Device View.

Comment

Working...
            X