Jon00 Device Viewer & Documenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mulu View Post
    That's looks really useful. Where can I get it? I didn't see anything in the HS4 plugin store and no link here.
    Use the link in Jon00's signature block to go to his website.
    -Wade

Comment

Found it. He actually has a website https://www.jon00.me.uk

Comment

If you enable Show Signatures in your User Settings, Account, Conversation Detail Options you'll see it listed in his signature.
        HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
        Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
        Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
        Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
        Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
        Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
        Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
          Found it. He actually has a website https://www.jon00.me.uk
          Make sure you download the HS4 version which is on the Homeseer 4 specific page.
          Jon

Comment

I did download the HS4 version. I only used it briefly but from I can see this is a really nice tool. Great job!

Comment

I can't see it being downloaded from the logs. Only the HS3 version.
              Jon

Comment

I thought I was in the HS4 version but I did browse around so maybe I ended up in the HS3 section. It worked in HS4, though. I only wanted to get the basic list with the reference ID so I didn't do anything advanced.

Comment

Started getting this error a few days back when trigerring the report via events, no report produced.

Script name: Jon00DeviceViewerASPX.vben Sub or Function: Report Parameters: none
                  Jun-22 10:15:16 PM Error Exception in (Action Name)/Build UI: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
                  Jun-22 10:15:15 PM Error Exception in (Action Name)/Build UI: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
                  Jun-22 10:15:14 PM Jon00_DevView Error in Main Block 37: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at scriptcode20.VBWrapper.Main(Object MyData)
                  Maybe something I've changed locally but the report process is pretty straightforward so not sure what is wrong.

Comment

That points to corruption of a device where it is linked. You may have a device that you linked which no longer exists.

I assume you see the same error when you use the GUI? If so, you should be able to narrow this down by filtering and seeing when it errors.
                    Jon

Comment

I've narrowed down the device causing the failure but it is a basic/functioning virtual device; how can I diagnose the problem/resolve it ?
                      Reference ID 3672
                      Status 1 = Dim
                      Value 1 = "POWER ON"
                      String
                      Supports Status False
                      Dimmable False
                      Device Type Internal No API, Type: Type 0, SubType:
                      Device Type (String)
                      Misc Settings Show Values, SET_DOES_NOT_CHANGE_LAST_CHANGE
                      Device Image File images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected.png
                      Thumbnail Image File images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected_small.png
                      Relationship Status Not Set

Comment

Is it linked to another device? If so, try unlinking and relinking. If that fails, delete it and recreate.
                        Jon

Comment

Thx Jon, got it working by reentering a few fields for that device (device name, linked, etc). Probably some corrupted data.
                          ​​​​​
                          ​​​​​​Edit: GUI shows no errors. All devices ok. But still get this:

Jun-30 8:41:28 AM Error Exception in (Action Name)/Build UI: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
                          Jun-30 8:41:28 AM Error Exception in (Action Name)/Build UI: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
                          Jun-30 8:41:28 AM Jon00_DevView Error in Main Block 37: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at scriptcode1.VBWrapper.Main(Object MyData)
                          Jun-30 8:41:27 AM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/Jon00EventViewerASPX.vben("Report")
                          Jun-30 8:41:27 AM Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/Jon00DeviceViewerASPX.vben("Report")
                          Jun-30 8:41:27 AM Event Event Trigger "!REPORTS DAILY DEVICE & EVENTS REPORT"
                          Jun-30 8:41:27 AM Event Event !REPORTS DAILY DEVICE & EVENTS REPORT triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
                          Can I reset the DB? Other ideas?

Comment

The only way I can see is to delete the device causing the issue. You can tailor reports with filters so you may need to do that to find the rogue device.
                            Jon

Comment

Device viewer GUI doesn't report errors anymore on the previously "rogue" device so I tought the report would run fine;
                              No worries, I'll see if I can resintall device viewer from scratch, if it doesn't work I'll recreate the device (the device requires a lot of typing and I'm lazy =))

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                                Hi jon,

I have an issue with this package on linux (hs3). It was working perfectly before ( i think like 6-12 month ago )... but now every time i try a seach... i get this

Code:
                                Error in Main Block 17: System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Scheduler.hsapplication.devicevalueex' not found. at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember (System.String name, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object target, System.Object[] providedArgs, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.String[] namedParams) <0x7fdae2265a10 + 0x00f36> in :0 at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateSet (System.Object o, System.Type objType, System.String name, System.Object[] args, System.String[] paramnames) [0x00082] in :0 at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSet (System.Object Instance, System.Type Type, System.String MemberName, System.Object[] Arguments, System.String[] ArgumentNames, System.Type[] TypeArguments) [0x00001] in :0 at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateSetComplex (System.Object Instance, System.Type Type, System.String MemberName, System.Object[] Arguments, System.String[] ArgumentNames, System.Type[] TypeArguments, System.Boolean OptimisticSet, System.Boolean RValueBase) [0x00001] in :0 at scriptcode6.VBWrapper.Main (System.Object MyData) [0x04696] in <02cc9a079f684d65b0f7341a6cf666e0>:0

I have installed the last version on your site. And i am able to lauch the aspx page
                                Hi jon, I have the same error on the hs4 package. Do you this you can do the same thing as you did on post #73 , When you got the time ?

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X