Web Page Builder Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Page Builder Countdown

Jon, I have a question about your web page builder program. Is it possible to add some code or applet to add a countdown timer into the web page ?

I have a webpage set up currently to display Z-wave node status and I added a button which uses a script to rebuild the page but it takes around 30 secs to complete the whole process. I would like to add a 30 second countdown on the page to let me know when it's complete.

If that's not possible, is it possible to send a command in the rebuilding script which auto-refreshes the webpage? (this would actually be better)

I may have misunderstood you question... But in the settings section of the page INI file you can add PageRefreshTime=600. This will refresh the page every 600 seconds. You can change the 600 to whatever you like.
    Billy

Comment

PageRefreshTime = 0 (Values 0 upwards)
      This is the time in seconds between page refreshes. To disable, set this value to 0

This is from the documentation, what you wanted?

Comment

That is not exactly what I'm looking for but I can work with it. What I'm really looking for is a way to refresh the page only one time on demand. However, I can use scripting to set the refresh rate to a short interval and then once the page refreshes set it back to 0.

Comment

Working...
        X