Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Plugin List Viewer for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Jon00 Plugin List Viewer for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

    **** NEW VERSION FOR HS4 NOW AVAILABLE ***

    This web page-based utility was written to make it easier to find plugins available for download and purchase. The Plugin manager built into HS3 is solely based on categories and requires multiple clicks to see everything available under each category. It also has no search capabilities making it harder to find plugins of interest.

    This web page has the following features:

    » Provides a full list of plugins available with optional filtering by Windows and Linux OS.
    » Clean layout with highlighted search capability.
    » Sort results by category, plug-in name, Author and plug-in cost (ascending and descending).
    » List highlighted in blue to show which plugins are already installed.
    » Cached updater.txt to prevent unnecessary downloads of the file during searches.

    As per the HS3 Plugin manager, each plugin in the list has links to the release notes and buy now/more information buttons. It also shows the installed and available versions in the list.

    Note: This utility does not replace the HS3 plugin manager. You will still need to use it to download and install plugins!

    As always, it is available from my site (Click on my banner below)

    Please report any bugs/suggestions/comments here.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	PluginList.png Views:	186 Size:	524.9 KB ID:	1279979
    Last edited by jon00; May 13, 2020, 11:19 AM.
    Jon


    #2
    Wow Jon!!

    this is a really nice script !! Just installed it

    Question : Is it possible to use your webpage scrapper utility on this page? So we could be notified when an update is available ( ex pushover) .
    Ex : I could put this url in the url section of the jon00scrapper script ? http://My_ip:Port/Jon00PluginViewer....rder=9&Search=


    ---


    Please see first picture some plugin are rendered 3 times. I understand for betas , they have two options. But something seems wrong with some?
    second picture : I do not have this plugin installed.
    3rd picture : I do have this plugin installed ( sceneMaster)




    Matt
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #3
      There was a bug when uploaded images.
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #4
        Your own plug-in should appear in this list!

        Comment


          #5
          I don't believe there is a bug. The web page matches the plugin filename in the updater.txt against what you have installed (enabled or disabled) in your HS3 root directory. For example, I expect the Tester RFID is actually using the sample plugin name.

          I've just checked the Scenemaster issue and it is incorrectly entered in the updater.txt i.e. _hspi_scenemaster.exe. You notice the extra _ at the beginning which stops the match.

          Regarding the duplicates, I bet you have not filtered by Operating System and Spud has provided 2 versions; one for Windows and a second for Linux.
          Jon

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

            Question : Is it possible to use your webpage scrapper utility on this page? So we could be notified when an update is available ( ex pushover) .
            Ex : I could put this url in the url section of the jon00scrapper script ? http://My_ip:Port/Jon00PluginViewer....rder=9&Search=
            Yes!

            Jon

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by baudi View Post
              Your own plug-in should appear in this list!
              It's not a plugin; just a drop in web page!
              Jon

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by baudi View Post
                Your own plug-in should appear in this list!
                Yes!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                _______________________________________________

                HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by jon00 View Post

                  It's not a plugin; just a drop in web page!
                  Right but you do have some plugins, and they should be in this list.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    I don't believe there is a bug. The web page matches the plugin filename in the updater.txt against what you have installed (enabled or disabled) in your HS3 root directory. For example, I expect the Tester RFID is actually using the sample plugin name.

                    I've just checked the Scenemaster issue and it is incorrectly entered in the updater.txt i.e. _hspi_scenemaster.exe. You notice the extra _ at the beginning which stops the match.

                    Regarding the duplicates, I bet you have not filtered by Operating System and Spud has provided 2 versions; one for Windows and a second for Linux.
                    What i meant is there was a bug with the homeseer forum when i tried to upload all the images in the first post.


                    thanks for your explanation !!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by jon00 View Post

                      Yes!
                      yaaahh

                      Comment


                        #12
                        MattL0

                        Please try V1.0.1

                        Changes since 1.0.0:

                        Changed method to match installed plugins against list.
                        Added text links for Author search.
                        Added text links for Category search
                        Jon

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Thanks Jon,

                          will do tomorow morning

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Works great! Will be much easier to work with, with the data scrapper utility!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                              Works great! Will be much easier to work with, with the data scrapper utility!
                              Great...Do you ever sleep?
                              Jon

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X