Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 Version Control Updater

Hi Jon,
    I'm wondering if there is an easy way to keep track of my installed versions of your plug ins and compare to the latest versions available. I would always like to keep my versions up to date, but don't necessarily monitor the message boards for each. Could there be a script that does that?

No, that would not be easy. I don't have any standard where I record version numbers on scripts etc.
    Jon

Comment

YESSS! I use many of your plugins, and this idea is excellent; I'm sure you can work your magic to make it happen...maybe make this your ONLY paid for / supported plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
        YESSS! I use many of your plugins, and this idea is excellent; I'm sure you can work your magic to make it happen...maybe make this your ONLY paid for / supported plugin?
        Jon00 did you ever put something like this together? Would be especially helpful because it seems like it's difficult to find the version number for each of your plug-ins without going to each particular menu page for that plug-in.

Comment

No, It's low priority. I still have a number of HS3 to HS4 conversions to do plus other projects.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by ScottAtlanta View Post

Jon00 did you ever put something like this together? Would be especially helpful because it seems like it's difficult to find the version number for each of your plug-ins without going to each particular menu page for that plug-in.
            I have now! - Please check: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...r-3-homeseer-4
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              Thank You, Thank You, and Thank You!
              "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                As Kilo said...THANK YOU!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X