This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tslaton View Post
    Jon00, is this package still available? I would like to display the time on my HomeSeer web page but the link asks for a user name and password which I do not have.
    yes, guest/guest
    Jon

Comment

Hmm, of the myriad of energy devices I only use two for the energy reporting. That's the two watts legs of my Aeotec energy meter.

When I use the legacy z-wave page and I go back to regular HS4, ALL the energy devices are selected without me doing anything in the energy area. I actually have to go back to the legacy energy page, uncheck all, check the two I want and then go back to the HS4 pages. I could do it in the HS4 energy page but you can only click one at a time then a refresh, then click one, etc.

Comment

Sorry, can't help with that one.
        Jon

Comment

Just noticed that ASP pages do not load any more on HS3 or HS4 such that the Jon00 Links set up page generates an error:

Jon00Links.html

System.Web.Compilation.CompilationException
          VBNC99999: Unexpected error: Failed to resolve assembly: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'

I have been updating Mono with no issues until now.

Not sure when or which Mono update broke asp.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Did you try to change vbnc for vbc at the end of the /usr/bin/vbnc file?

Comment

Thank you Matt. I have not done that for HS4 as it has been working fine.

Changed the script and it is working fine now.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Is it possible to spawn a sub-menu in the Tools dropdown? I'd like to display the contents of a folder (\HS4\DOCS) and be able to view .PDF and .TXT files. Would I need to create a CSS or is there a simpler way to do this?

Comment

I decided against adding sub-menus as it would get very complex with the setup pages. As there is plenty of space (and you can reassign the Devices & Events to another menu), I suggest you just create a new Docs heading for this. You will have to add the files individually.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    I decided against adding sub-menus as it would get very complex with the setup pages. As there is plenty of space (and you can reassign the Devices & Events to another menu), I suggest you just create a new Docs heading for this. You will have to add the files individually.
                    Thank you for the suggestion.
                    If the PDF file is in the HTML folder it downloads and opens it. TEST1;http:\\192.168.1.126/TEST.pdf
                    Is it possible to view files that are in a different folder such as the c:\hs4\docs?

Comment

No, because the HS web server has to 'serve' the file.
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        Just noticed that ASP pages do not load any more on HS3 or HS4 such that the Jon00 Links set up page generates an error:

Jon00Links.html
                        System.Web.Compilation.CompilationException
                        VBNC99999: Unexpected error: Failed to resolve assembly: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'

I have been updating Mono with no issues until now.

Not sure when or which Mono update broke asp.
                        HS 4.1.8 Linux
                        Mono JIT compiler version 6.10.0.104

I get the exact same error message for both Jon00-INIeditor, Jon00-Links and Test.aspx(?) (haven't tested anything else yet)

Comment

You need to GUI/SSH/WinSCP into your Linux PC and navigate to the usr/bin folder. In that folder is the file vbnc. Open vbnc in an editor and change vnbc.exe to vbc.exe
                          Jon

Comment

You need to GUI/SSH/WinSCP into your Linux PC and navigate to the usr/bin folder. In that folder is the file vbnc. Open vbnc in an editor and change vnbc.exe to vbc.exe
                            Perfect, it's working!

Comment

OK, I've just got around to test this myself. I can confirm V4.0.4.0 on Windows breaks ASP.NET (ASPX web pages). I have had to revert back to 4.0.3.0.

If you want to do the same but have not taken a backup when you upgraded, let me know and I'll tell you how to do this.
                              Jon, do you know if the latest HS4 4.1.10.0 (windows) broke the asp.net ?

I installed 4.1.10 wednesday but just see that links does not work anymore in my environment:
                              12-13-2020 07:30:39 HomeSeer Error Processing ASP.NET page: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	265
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1440354
                                It's working fine here.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X