Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    How many events do you have?

Would you leave it running for a few minutes to see if the page finally renders.
    Hmm....seems like you may be on to something Jon00. Even though the page it blank, I did right-clicked and took a look at the page source and saw where it's set to run the .aspx file, but it's just not loading the iframe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap184.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1480839

Comment

The code is just the HS4 html wrapper for the web page.

It looks like you have the HS3 and HS4 version installed together. Would you please delete everything in the scripts and html directory with files starting with Jon00EventViewer and then reinstall the HS4 version. Let's go from there.
      Jon

Comment

The code is just the HS4 html wrapper for the web page.

It looks like you have the HS3 and HS4 version installed together. Would you please delete everything in the scripts and html directory with files starting with Jon00EventViewer and then reinstall the HS4 version. Let's go from there.
        Tried that. Deleted all the Jon00* files, copied over from the HS4 specific zip, same results.

Comment

Ok, so now try and call Jon00EventViewer.aspx and wait a few minutes. Are there any errors in the log or on the screen?
          Jon

Comment

Ok, so now try and call Jon00EventViewer.aspx and wait a few minutes. Are there any errors in the log or on the screen?
            Nope, and the favicon just loops like it's trying to load the page.

Comment

I'm going to have to admit defeat then. I have nothing to go on to diagnose the issue.
              Jon

Comment

Working...
              X