X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windracer
    replied
    Originally posted by windracer View Post
    In Step 2 (removal of previous version), we can also remove Jon00EventViewer.html from the <homeseer root>/html directory, right?​
    Another thing for Step 2 (removal of old version): what about the jon00 folder under <homeseer root>/html/images? Should that be removed as well? (just contains run.png).

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Yes, it is loaded via a different method. I've sent you a PM with another version to try.

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied
    The "Select Events" dropdown is showing all my events ... is that being loaded from elsewhere and not the JSON? I tried adding my HS username/password to the .ini file and that didn't work either. Very odd. Guess I need to figure out this enumeration error since it seems to be killing the PI.

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied
    Haven't seen those warnings again so must have been something else going on at the same time. 🤷

Looks like the PI can't read my JSON. I see the URL generated in the debug, and that works if I put it in my browser, but the PI isn't getting anything (and then I see that "enumeration" error in the log). Will dig more and see if I can get it working.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I have no idea what all that is all about. They are Homeseer errors. I suspect you have something which is corrupt on your system.

Do you get the same errors if you press the update button?

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied

Here's what I saw in the log with your debug version:
    Code:
     7/12/2023 1:33:52 PM
    HomeSeer
    Error
    Error while serializing object for database : Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    7/12/2023 1:31:36 PM
    HomeSeer
    Warning
    File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/log/ux_analytics
    7/12/2023 1:31:24 PM
    HomeSeer
    Warning
    File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/misclogger
    7/12/2023 1:31:24 PM
    HomeSeer
    Warning
    File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/log/file_preview
    7/12/2023 1:31:22 PM
    HomeSeer
    Warning
    File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/page_success/end​
    ​
    And yeah, I have never been able to figure out that enumeration issue.

edit: hmmm, those warnings didn't appear the second time I tried to invoke the page so possibly not related. Not seeing anything else new in the log.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    That all looks fine. I've tested it here on a RPi with no issue. I may need to add a debug statement to find out if it is reading your local IP Address correctly. I'll PM you with a test version shortly.

Regarding your other error, you seem to be prone to that: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...94#post1564094

No idea what that error relates to.

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied
    I get a large JSON response from that URL, yeah. No username/password as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    For step 2, yes, I'll add that to the docs.

Do you need a username/password to access JSON?

Do you get a response if you place the following in your browser:

Code:
    <homeseer IP : port>/JSON?request=getallevents

Leave a comment:

• windracer
    replied
    In Step 2 (removal of previous version), we can also remove Jon00EventViewer.html from the <homeseer root>/html directory, right?

I upgraded to v2.0 but am getting this when I open the new Event Viewer:

Code:
    Unable to read JSON - Check Remote Control Settings (Setup > Network tab) and/or add username/password for JSON access.
    I DO have JSON enabled in HS4. In the log, I am seeing this which seems to correspond to every time I try to open the new Event Viewer:

Code:
    Error while serializing object for database : Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

I'm still on HS 4.2.19.0 if that makes a difference since you mentioned it above.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	116
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1624441

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Version 2 of my popular Event Viewer and documenter is now available.

This has been re-written to cope with the new Conditional Actions which was not supported under the previous version.

You should also find this version much faster to operate (after the initial setup).

New features include a second search box (to narrow down searches i.e. Search 1 and Search 2 = True) and a new 'Other' drop-down with popular search combinations:

1 - All Events - True
    2 - Event Enabled - True
    3 - Event Enabled – True + Broken Events - True
    4 - Event Enabled - False
    5 - Event Enabled – False + Broken Events - True
    6 - Broken Events - True
    7 - Include As Voice Command - True
    8 - Include As Voice Command - False
    9 - Google Home Discovery - True
    10 - Google Home Discovery - False
    11 - Amazon Alexa Discovery - True
    12 - Amazon Alexa Discovery - False
    13 - Voice Command Text - True
    14 - Voice Command Text – True + Include As Voice Command - True
    15 - Voice Command Text – True + Include As Voice Command – True + Google Home Discovery - True
    16 - Voice Command Text – True + Include As Voice Command – True + Amazon Home Discovery - True
    17 - Priority Event - True
    18 - Priority Event – False
    19 - Security Random Time Trigger - True
    20 - Security Random Time Trigger - False
    21 - Remove Event After Triggering - True
    22 - Remove Event After Triggering - False
    23 - Do Not Log This Event - True
    24 - Do Not Log This Event - False
    25 - User Note - True

Please read the docs for other new features.

Note: Homeseer 4.2.19.0 broke the Event Last Run metric. This has been fixed in V4.2.20.0

As always, this is available from my site (click on my banner below).

Comments welcome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1624407

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Unfortunately it extracts info from the HS events page. If that is not working, nor will this.

Leave a comment:

• numgis
    replied
    Hi Jon, I'm having a lot of issues after upgrading my Z-Wave plugin to V4.. the Events page takes several minutes to load. Trying to use your Event Viewer to see what is going on but now having issues with getting it working as well.. I only get a blank page after a long delay.

Event view however has the following errors repeating every 10 seconds, do they give you a clue?

2023-07-03 9:11:38 PM Script Jon00_EventView Error in EventData Block 2: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: startIndex at System.String.Substring (System.Int32 startIndex, System.Int32 length) [0x00004] in :0 at System.String.Substring (System.Int32 startIndex) [0x00008] in :0 at scriptcode4.VBWrapper.EventData (System.String EventID) [0x002c5] in :0

2023-07-03 9:11:38 PM Script Jon00_EventView Error in EventData Block 1: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000f8] in :0 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00016] in :0 at scriptcode4.VBWrapper.EventData (System.String EventID) [0x0012a] in :0​

Leave a comment:

• goldriver
    replied
    Got it, I had an event with "<" and ">" characters that caused the problem, thanks for guiding me in the right direction

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    If all the events are listed on the web page, there is something in the event after your Notification Pushover si serrure de porte entrée pas barrée a 9:00 et 21:00 event which is breaking the TXT file creation.

Perhaps, try a listing that does not include that event to see if you get more returned.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X