Script Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script Error

My HS got hung up on boot. There is this series of error's events that seem to correspond with Homeseer Zwave pausing for 10+ minutes.

I had a ping script that I think this is set up. I forgot where it is configured. Can you remind me?

Any idea how to fix, or even install? It hasn't been doing what I set it up to do and can live without it.

TIA!

This is my Error Log:
    Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source
    5/8/2020 21:44 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: The system cannot find the file specified.
    5/8/2020 21:44 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben: could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'

5/8/2020 21:44 Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben("Network")
    5/8/2020 21:54 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: The system cannot find the file specified.
    5/8/2020 21:54 Error Compiling script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben: could not find library 'Scheduler.dll'

5/8/2020 21:54 Event Running script in background: C:/Program Files (x86)/HomeSeer HS3/scripts/Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben("Network")

That is a Homeseer error and nothing to do with the script. Check that you are running Homeseer as an administrator.

Setup is via a webpage /Jon00RCCNM.asp
    Jon

Comment

Thanks. That page is blank. Can you remind me how to install this script? It is likely I didn't set it up when I migrated to Win10.

Comment

Maybe best if you download the package again and read the docs.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X