Jon00 DBCharting Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 DBCharting Startup

If I restart the PC HS4 starts automatically using R2 studio startup delayer. From there Jon00DBchartingHS3.exe runs automatically and all's well.

However, if I manually shutdown HS4 to make some manual change, then start HS4 by double clicking the icon, Jon00DBchartingHS3.exe does not run. If I manually run Jon00DBchartingHS3.exe it runs for a minute and shuts down. At least I can't see the icon in the taskbar anywhere.

Thoughts?

Odd, If you change the HS4 icon to run as an administrator, does it make any difference?
    Jon

Comment

Hi. I have the same issue. After installing HS4 I can not get the charting to start.

I also did a Windows update at the same time. I wonder if that could have done any difference. Seems like they updated something in the defender with the app protection

Comment

1) Are you running the latest version (1.2.0) from my site? Previous version will fail to run on HS4.
        2) Have you used the HS3 dll files which are now supplied with the latest download?
        3) Have you checked the exe is still in the bin/Jon00DBChart directory (maybe quarantined by Defender)?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by axling View Post
          Hi. I have the same issue. After installing HS4 I can not get the charting to start.

I also did a Windows update at the same time. I wonder if that could have done any difference. Seems like they updated something in the defender with the app protection
          There is a issue with Microsoft's .Net package. Check your window;s application log right after you try to launch the charting exe. There will probably be two critical errors. One for Kernelbase.dll and the other a .net error. Both triggered by the same charting executable.

MS has pushed out an update recently that has caused this and it cannot be removed. Strangely, not everyone is experiencing this.. I am as well. I have dumped Win10 twice and installed fresh and HS4 is the first and only application installed and it still craps out.

Hands up, i give up!

-Richard

Comment

Working...
          X