jon00 motherboard & hard drive monitor discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no test mode.

Look at the current value of a device and set the trigger value higher or lower (depending what it is). For example a fan, set the trigger value higher than it is now and the next time the script runs it should trigger provided this is also defined.
    Jon

Comment

Jon

I tried to make HS anounce the alert, but with no effort, I did get it to send emails, but not to speak. There are no error in HS log. Could this be the same problem we had the email the "regional issue"? The speak time is from 7:05 to 23:00, and the repeat is set to 3.

thanks
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I would say that was the issue. I'll try and take a look at this later this week. In the mean time, you can always use an event to announce!
        Jon

Comment

No problem, I will wait for the cure. thank you.
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hello Jon

Any sign of the cure yet?
            Hector
            AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I have not had a great deal of time free this week but hopefully I will have this done tomorrow.
              Jon

Comment

Hector,

V1.02 is now available. Please let me know if the speech is now working correctly.

I've also added the ability to select speaker clients in the ini file and generally updated a few things.
                Jon

Comment

upgrade issue

Jon

the new update helped with the issue of not speaking, but I have aproblem with the temperatures. althought I have it for farenhiet the actual reading is not rigth. This problem was not present before the upgrade see attached:
                  Attached Files
                  Hector
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

I'll take a look at this over the weekend.
                    Jon

Comment

Hector,

It's working fine here.

I suspect your problem is that you have used a lowercase f rather than a capital F in the ini file i.e Unit=F
                      Jon

Comment

Jon

As usual, you where rigth, change to capitols and working fine.

thanks you.
                        Hector
                        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hi Jon

I've been trying the motherboard and harddrive script for about a week now and I've got a couple of problems I need your advise on.

First is I can't see the GIF's on a client machine?????

Secondly...you're gonna think I'm nuts, but...
                          I've created an event to run your speedfan.vb script once a minute, but this is causing the PC clock to loose time!
                          I know it sounds crazy, but it's slowing by about 3 minutes a day.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Andy,

Could you elaborate on the gif issue. Do you see red crosses when displayed in IE. If so, please right click and tell me what the properties show.

As for the time issue, no idea! Did you install speedfan on this machine. Could that be the cause rather than HS?
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              Andy,

Could you elaborate on the gif issue. Do you see red crosses when displayed in IE. If so, please right click and tell me what the properties show.

As for the time issue, no idea! Did you install speedfan on this machine. Could that be the cause rather than HS?

Hi Jon

I've been using speedfan for years so it's already installed and logging. Everything appears to work OK with the script, except for the GIF and PC clock issues.

The PC clock problem is quite bizzare but repeatable. If I enable the recurring event for the speedfan.vb script the clock slows down, disable the event and it works OK???
                              I've checked for anything nasty on the machine and it's clean, all the background processes from my limited knowledge seem to be normal and processor activity bounces around 10% if the script is running or not, again which is normal and any other running scripts are very simple.

Yes I do see red crosses. Below is a screenshot of the missing GIF properties from a client machine.

Many thanks

Andy
                              Attached Files

Comment

I don't understand this. The images should be and referenced to the Homeseer 2/html/images/speedfan directory.

Can you confirm that you are running V1.02 of the script.

Also how are you calling the web page on the client machine?

I'm totally at a loss with the time issue. All it is doing is reading from a log file. Try and run another recurring event to do something every minute. See if that does the same.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X