X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! Love the charts. What are you using for your enery monitoring and power gage?
    I still monitor my house's power consumption with CurrentCost envi, but my graphs aren't as nice looking...

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

langenet , I also use a current cost envi... but I then send the data to a raspberry pi from HomeSeer via MQTT. The Pi is running node-red, InfluxDB, and Grafana... I then take the graphs from Grafana and embed them into the HSTiles.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
      jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeanv View Post
        The issue there is how do you exit full screen to bring up other touchscreen apps on a windows 10 tablet mode?
        Normally, you can bring the mouse pointer to the top edge of the page which will then show a X to exit but that may not be possible with touch screens.

Also the inbuilt fullscreen/exit buttons are not the same as F11 so the two cannot be used together.

Perhaps use the built-in javascript functions as clickable buttons on your page?

Example: add the following to a tile text/tag entry:

Code:
        <button class="w3-button w3-indigo" onclick="fullscreen()">Fullscreen</button> <button class="w3-button w3-indigo" onclick="closefullscreen()">Exit</button>
        With a bit of inline styling, you can even hide a button:

Code:
        <button style="border: none; background-color: transparent;"  onclick="fullscreen()">Fullscreen</button>
        The possibilities are endless!

The only other option I can think is to use my Remote Computer Control and Network Monitor and get the client to send an F11 via Homeseer
        Jon

Comment

The issue there is how do you exit full screen to bring up other touchscreen apps on a windows 10 tablet mode?
          Try tap/hold. When my laptop is in tablet mode that brings up a right-click menu with "Exit full screen" as one of the choices. It also puts an "X" at top center of the screen which does the same thing when tapped.
          -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Try tap/hold. When my laptop is in tablet mode that brings up a right-click menu with "Exit full screen" as one of the choices. It also puts an "X" at top center of the screen which does the same thing when tapped.
            Wade that did it!! I feel so stupid! I did not think to just touch the screen and HOLD! Duh! Sure enough it puts the X on the screen and lets me exit full screen. Thanks so much..

On a related note, I may also look at Jon00's idea of using HomeSeer to control the Touchscreen's behavior.

Here is what I ultimately would like to accomplish:

1. The Kitchen Tocuhscreen is used to watch movies or videos.
            2. When we are done we exit the app (whatever it is... Amazon Prime App, or a chrome tab with Plex running
            3. The system detects it has been idle for 5 minutes
            4. It launches Jon00 Tiles in Full Screen
            5. We can interact with it like normal
            6. If we want to watch a video we hit a Jon00 Tile on that page that either minimizes or exits the tile
            7. Go Back To Step 1

Any ideas? (The problem was that in full screen I cannot get back to the video players, but when I exit the video players I want Jon00 Tiles to come back full screen with as little taps or no taps as possible)
            jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Wade that did it!! I feel so stupid! I did not think to just touch the screen and HOLD! Duh! Sure enough it puts the X on the screen and lets me exit full screen. Thanks so much..

On a related note, I may also look at Jon00's idea of using HomeSeer to control the Touchscreen's behavior.

Here is what I ultimately would like to accomplish:

1. The Kitchen Tocuhscreen is used to watch movies or videos.
              2. When we are done we exit the app (whatever it is... Amazon Prime App, or a chrome tab with Plex running
              3. The system detects it has been idle for 5 minutes
              4. It launches Jon00 Tiles in Full Screen
              5. We can interact with it like normal
              6. If we want to watch a video we hit a Jon00 Tile on that page that either minimizes or exits the tile
              7. Go Back To Step 1

Any ideas? (The problem was that in full screen I cannot get back to the video players, but when I exit the video players I want Jon00 Tiles to come back full screen with as little taps or no taps as possible)
              As I stated earlier, look at Jon00 Remote Computer and Network Monitor to control your touchscreen. Many if not all in your list can be controlled from the client. I believe Pete uses this to control his touchscreens.
              Jon

Comment

Besides the keypad is there a way to password protect a tile to keep the function guarded like water valves and other sensitive devices.

Comment

Originally posted by rdc View Post
                  Besides the keypad is there a way to password protect a tile to keep the function guarded like water valves and other sensitive devices.
                  No...Without a keypad, how would you enter a password?
                  Jon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	380
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1465554

Next version will have 3 new tags to display gauges showing the current device value.
                    Jon

Comment

Wow.... just wow!

Very nice!
                      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Version 1.0.16 has now been released.

Changes from V1.0.15:

Added [gauge1] , [gauge2] & [gauge3] tags to display device values by means of a semi-circle & horizontal/vertical bar gauge.

Views:	332
ID:	1465553
                        Jon

Comment

Wow! Really nice.
                          Don

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                            Version 1.0.16 has now been released.

Changes from V1.0.15:

Added [gauge1] , [gauge2] & [gauge3] tags to display device values by means of a semi-circle & horizontal/vertical bar gauge.

Views:	332
ID:	1465553
                            jon00 , you are truly amazing! This community owes you a huge debt of gratitude for all the work you do for us. You are amazing!
                            jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

jon00 , you are truly amazing! This community owes you a huge debt of gratitude for all the work you do for us. You are amazing!
                              Thanks for your kind comments. As I said many times before, this is just a hobby for me and has had more attention lately due to the Covid-19 restrictions/lock down here in the UK. Its a real shame this does not work on Linux but you have to work with the tools you have
                              Jon

Comment

Jon,

Thanks for this. I do have Designer but I don't have the time or energy to waste on that.
                                This seems much easier to work with.
                                Just getting started and wanted to display a temperature sensor.
                                I've added this to a tile which displays the temperature in text form, [devicetext 1567] but in your lighting example in the pdf, you reference [deviceimage 795,32,32], I', just wondering what the 32,32 refers to?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X