X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am testing response time to control a Zwave light and am seeing between 8 and 14 seconds for a device image to change after clicking on the tile. The action to turn the device on and off is very fast, but there is a significant delay in the change in the associated image. When changing it on the HS3 device page it all happens instantly. I'm using [tiletogglebylabel 400,off,on] and [deviceimage 400] in the tile configuration. I'm testing this on my home network on a different computer than the HS server. What might be causing this slow response.

Comment

Sounds like you have a page setup with a large number of devices updating without queuing setup. Please read the section on performance issues (page 75) and setup the queue mechanism. I suggest you read the entire manual since there are many changes since you have updated.
      Jon

Comment

Had page one of my setup suddenly go empty, the custom background is there but all the tiles are gone? The other pages seem to be ok Suggestions?

Comment

The only thing I can think is that your Page 1 ini file(s) have become corrupted by HS.

Try restoring Jon00HSTile1.ini and Jon00HSTile1Data.ini from your backup.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            The only thing I can think is that your Page 1 ini file(s) have become corrupted by HS.

Try restoring Jon00HSTile1.ini and Jon00HSTile1Data.ini from your backup.
            It was the hstile1data.ini file that had corrupted somehow. Thankfully I had a backup ,albeit an old one!

Comment

Hi There, Looking for some help please.

I have two gauges. One working, one not. Can't really see why? Right one is the faulty one.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Gauges.png Views:	0 Size:	12.9 KB ID:	1552703

Working Gauge
              [gauge1 1346,200,-5000,5000,w,1,grey,black,1]
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Working.png Views:	0 Size:	126.3 KB ID:	1552702

Not Working
              [gauge1 125,200,0,2500,w,1,grey,black,1]
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Not Working.png Views:	0 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	1552704

The gauge on the right has the correct value in the bottom text of the semicircle, but the gauge is blank. It's using the same colour profile. Only thing that looks different is the devicevalue for the non working device is to three decimal places, not two.

Also, does gaugecolor support negative values? For example:
              1 = -2000:dark-green,-1000:green,-500:light-green,-1:lime,0:blue,500:yellow, 1000range,1500:red,2000:dark-red
              I can't get that to work.

Any guidance appreciated.

Comment

Would you try (temporarily) adding the second Gauge on a new row and a new tile to see if it is working. There may be a bug when both placed on the same row.

BTW, Are you using the latest version?
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Would you try (temporarily) adding the second Gauge on a new row and a new tile to see if it is working. There may be a bug when both placed on the same row.

BTW, Are you using the latest version?
                  Hey Jon00,

Added a gauge on another line and appears to be not working there either. Weirdly the working one seems to alternate between working and not working now.
                  I am using the latest version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	277
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1552713

Name:	4.png
Views:	255
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1552714

Comment

I've added the non-working one on a different page on it's own. It's the only item on there and not working there either.

Comment

Odd, can you try it on another device ref (not shelly) to see if that works?

If not, I'll have to take a look over the weekend....
                      Jon

Comment

Weirdly apart from bugging out, the Shelly one is working the best. The non-working one is a Z-Wave.

I just set it to a different device. This another Z-Wave but a light. That appears to be working now! So it doesn't like that particular device.

Name:	5.png
Views:	260
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1552719

Comment

I don't really understand how it can't work as it just relies on a value from the specified device. I took the time to replicate a device on my system (as shown below) with the same current value that you posted at it worked fine with me....

Name:	Capture5.png
Views:	213
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1553166

Most odd!
                          Jon

Comment

I had an issue where the tile for 1 of my pages corrupted, wouldn't you know it it happened to also be my main page! I restored the relevant tile files from a backup and got 90% of the content on the tile page back. However there were 3 iframe tiles that contains camera streams from my blue iris cameras. The iframes do not display at all. What should I do?

Comment

There would be no change to an iframe when restoring from a backup so I'm not sure.

I would check to see if you can view BI directly on the device you use HSTile, check the BI Iframe setting etc.
                              Jon

Comment

I've checked the iframe settings in BI and they are correct. I have no problems getting to UI3 on any machine I have here. The hstile page does not work with the iframe on any system I try it on. I did try cloning the tile on that same page but that also does not work.

Comment

Working...
                                X