X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great, and everything is nice and tidy for the moment and I am very happy to have these new capabilities.

Having your tiles sitting on my coffee table, I can kick back and enjoy life with my critical sensor stats a mere glance away!

Comment

Good to hear. Very addictive this. Another feature request I'm working on is changing the tile color depending on device value. Will also be in the next version.
      Jon

Comment

OK, I've tried to get this out today as I'm I sure a few of you will be having a play over the Christmas period.

V1.0.7 has now been released.

Changes since V1.0,6

Correct bug where snap was affected by the scrolling setting.
        Added [devicetilecolor] and [devicelabelcolor] tags which allows tiles/labels to change color depending on a device value.

Jon

Comment

The tile color change is really cool. I was able to make my alarm partition tile flash yellow when there is a zone fault. Other tiles change color when a device is on. Makes it easy
          to glance at the screen and see what you need to know. Thanks Jon Merry Christmas

Comment

And _parent works great
            tenholde

Comment

Another request. If an image replacement number is not specified for images, could you always use a default replacement definition if one exists? So, you could wholesale replace the HS status on/off icons for your own without having to change every image reference.
              tenholde

Comment

Hmm, when dragging the slider on a vertical slider all the way to the top, the light value doesn't change. When dragging all the way down, the light shuts off and the status changes to off.

However when dragging all the way up the status does not change and neither does the light. You have to pull the slider down from max ever so slightly to get it to work.

In the attached image TV light is off even though the slider is all the way up, Couch light remains at 23% even though the slider is all the way up and Entry light shows on but you have to pull the slider back down to show a pixel of the slider bar above it.

I also just noticed that the following errors display in the log IF you slide the slider to the very top. This only happens if you slide to the very top, anywhere else everything works fine.
                12/25/2020 09:09:30 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 3568 value not found
                12/25/2020 09:09:28 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 2176 value not found
                12/25/2020 09:09:27 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 7063 value not found

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 12-25-20 at 09.03 AM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	1443018

Comment

I still keep getting asked if I want to translate from Danish. This happens every time I open the page, even if I click always translate. Could it have something to do with:
                  <html class="translated-ltr"><head>
                  The very first line says "translated" maybe??

Also the "edit" line shows a slight difference between "+ Tile Copy" and "+Tile Copy" between Danish and English even though they're both in English. It happens for the other choices on that line as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 12-25-20 at 02.09 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	1443049

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                    Another request. If an image replacement number is not specified for images, could you always use a default replacement definition if one exists? So, you could wholesale replace the HS status on/off icons for your own without having to change every image reference.
                    Yes, I'll set it to 0.
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                      Hmm, when dragging the slider on a vertical slider all the way to the top, the light value doesn't change. When dragging all the way down, the light shuts off and the status changes to off.

However when dragging all the way up the status does not change and neither does the light. You have to pull the slider down from max ever so slightly to get it to work.

In the attached image TV light is off even though the slider is all the way up, Couch light remains at 23% even though the slider is all the way up and Entry light shows on but you have to pull the slider back down to show a pixel of the slider bar above it.

I also just noticed that the following errors display in the log IF you slide the slider to the very top. This only happens if you slide to the very top, anywhere else everything works fine.
                      12/25/2020 09:09:30 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 3568 value not found
                      12/25/2020 09:09:28 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 2176 value not found
                      12/25/2020 09:09:27 HomeSeer Warning JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 7063 value not found

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 12-25-20 at 09.03 AM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	1443018
                      Looks like you have set the maximum range too high for the slider. Check using the Utility what the maximum value is for the devices and adjust the settings.
                      Jon

Comment

I still keep getting asked if I want to translate from Danish. This happens every time I open the page, even if I click always translate. Could it have something to do with:
                        <html class="translated-ltr"><head>
                        The very first line says "translated" maybe??

Also the "edit" line shows a slight difference between "+ Tile Copy" and "+Tile Copy" between Danish and English even though they're both in English. It happens for the other choices on that line as well.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 12-25-20 at 02.09 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	1443049
                        I don't know why Chrome is doing this but the easy solution is to tell it not to translate and its gone for good.
                        Jon

Comment

jon00 That would be fine, but for me, it's not done for good. You replied with that answer a few days ago, but the message keeps appearing. I suppose it's something in my Chrome settings that's not right. However, it didn't happen with 1.04 as far as I can remember. At least it didn't happen with an earlier version.

Comment

jon00 Thanks, my sliders were set with 0,100 when 0,99 was needed. Problem solved.

Comment

jon00 That would be fine, but for me, it's not done for good. You replied with that answer a few days ago, but the message keeps appearing. I suppose it's something in my Chrome settings that's not right. However, it didn't happen with 1.04 as far as I can remember. At least it didn't happen with an earlier version.
                              It seems that there are a number of complaints about this. It stems from not having enough words on the page for Google to determine the language so it seems to make its own recommendation; normally Danish! Just shows you that every page you view is sent to Google.

It looks like there is a Google specific meta tag you can add to a page to stop this.

Try the following:

Open up Jon00HSTile.ini and under [General] add:

HeadDataCommon=<meta name="google" content="notranslate">

See if that resolves your issue. Make sure you refresh the browser to clear the cache (shift + F5). If so, I'll add it to the next update.
                              Jon

Comment

jon00 Thanks! That did the trick.
                                ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X