This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 HSTile (Touchscreen Interface) for HS3 & HS4

Check out Tenholde's video on HSTile here!

Works with both Windows and Linux.

Jon00 HSTile is a web-based GUI which allows you to easily create dashboards for Homeseer with near instant control using its JSON interface. Dashboard updates are achieved via AJAX which negates the need for page refreshes.

The package uses tiles and/or labels to configure the dashboards and can be dragged/dropped & resized (any aspect ratio) at will via the built-in editor.

Each tile or label can be styled & configured via numerous display/action tags to show buttons, images, status and other Homeseer information.

As this is web based, it can be used on any device with a modern browser. Android users can use WallPanel or Fully Kiosk Browser for easy access to pages in full screen from a mobile or touchscreen device. IOS can also use Safari to provide full-screen access from the Home screen.

Features:

WYSIWYG interface.
    No clients to install; Web based - works directly with your browser whatever the OS.
    Built in editor with drag/drop and resize interface via mouse control.
    Supplementary web configuration pages for tile/label configuration.
    Multiple tiles and/or labels can be configured per page.
    Event handlers to act on tile/label/button or image presses.
    Event handler actions include:
    • Device control via value or label.
    • Device value increment and decrement (steps definable).
    • Device value/label toggling (2, 3, 4 & 5 way).
    • Device control via range sliders.
    • Device control via drop-downs.
    • Device control via checkboxes
    • Triggering Homeseer events.
    • URL redirect.
    Numerous Homeseer metrics to display including Device Image/Text/Value/String/Room/Floor/Label/Time/Last Change.
    Built-in JavaScript clock.
    Display of images.
    Dynamic backgrounds.
    Screensaver/picture viewer.
    Display of gauges to show current device values.
    Display of charts to show change in device values.
    iframe support.
    Predefined tiles and labels via presets.
    Page scaling per device (fixed aspect ratio)
    Color Pickers
    Keypad control
    Popup notifications/messages
    Left/Right/Up/Down swipe support on touchscreen devices.
    Page inactivity timeout feature to switch to another page.
    Remote page switching via Homeseer events.

Comes with comprehensive documentation (Over 400 pages).

Works with MyHS both local and remote.

As always, it is available from my site (HS3 & HS4 Downloads section - click on my banner below)
    (No Banner seen?- check your Forum Settings - User Settings, Account, Tick 'Show Signature')

Please post any comments, suggestions & bugs here. It would be great to see your designs too!

User interface design courtesy dlmorgan999:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_107059.png Views:	0 Size:	274.2 KB ID:	1516756

User interface design courtesy Smartypants:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_108272.jpg Views:	518 Size:	159.6 KB ID:	1516755
    Attached Files
    Jon

I bet this will be in demand, it's a nice bridge between HS Touch and the HS web control
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

jon00 Donation sent. Let me know if you need a beta (or alpha) tester.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

As a happy user of Jon00 Webpagebuilder and Jon00links, I am very happy to see that Jon00's are still ahead. I don't see how others are using HS without them.
        Configuration will for sure be easier with drag and drop and other features as announced above.
        I am looking forward to it!
        Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Jon,

This looks fantastic - especially for us who are putting off the HS4 upgrade.
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Awesome work

Comment

Thanks all.

I think I'm ready for a few beta testers to provide feedback.

Edit: No more please - enough beta testers have come forward.
              Jon

Comment

Good news! This has now been taken out of beta and available for download from my site.

Your comments would be most welcome!
                Jon

Comment

I just downloaded it and am trying it now. Looks great so far!

Comment

Any suggestions on how to create a tile for a camera feed from homseer or blue iris/url stream?

Comment

Just downloaded as well. Will try to give it a spin this weekend.

Thank you for your continued contribution and support Jon. Christmas gift sent!

Robert
                      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
                        Any suggestions on how to create a tile for a camera feed from homseer or blue iris/url stream?
                        I don't use BI but you would use an iframe to show the URL. There is an iframe switcher preset which currently switches URL of images.
                        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                          Just downloaded as well. Will try to give it a spin this weekend.

Thank you for your continued contribution and support Jon. Christmas gift sent!

Robert
                          Many thanks. Please let me know how you get on with it.
                          Jon

Comment

Something I've now added to the feature list is that this can easily indicate status/control on floor plans should you wish to do so.
                            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I don't use BI but you would use an iframe to show the URL. There is an iframe switcher preset which currently switches URL of images.
                              I tried the iframe switcher but I could never get the url stream to show up. I then tried the iframe weather preset and replaced the URL with the BI url and that does not work. I then tried the homeseer URL of the camera since they are homeseer cameras and it works however every time the page refreshes the tile changes the camera that is it set to? I have 3 cameras currently and I set it up with the 3 different cameras and then if the hstile page refreshes in the browser, I'll get 2 of the same camera tiles. Refresh it again-and it comes back. Not sure how to capture more data for you to troubleshoot?

Comment

Working...
                              X