X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting error trying to run sprinkler tile for set time. json controldevicebyvalue ref 1054 value not found

Click image for larger version

Name:	stilson.JPG
Views:	359
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1455702

Comment

What do you see under the utility for this device?
      Jon

Comment

Name:	jhydra.JPG
Views:	304
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1455714

Comment

You can try by label. If that also fails you will have to contact the plugin author as this is just a standard Homeseer JSON command for device control.

Obviously, check the syntax/spelling on the tag is correct first!
          Jon

Comment

[dropdown 1054,0,60,5,, minutes,gray] Does it matter if it using a dropdown

Comment

Yes, as the device only has 3 values 0,1,& 99

Everything apart from 0 in the dropdown would be invalid. Looking at your settings, the drop down would have 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 & 60
              Jon

Comment

Name:	jhydra2.JPG
Views:	313
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1455721 Here are the controls where you enter a number for the zone to run

Comment

Sorry, I don't use the plugin so you will have to ask the plugin author how to change the zone via Json.
                  Jon

Comment

Can you click on a Blue Iris Iframe tile to blow it up. I added tileurl to a row but it did not work

Comment

Because the contents of an iframe hide the tile, you would have to add another transparent tile over the iframe tile and use that tile to do what you want.
                      Jon

Comment

V1.0.14 is now available.

Changes since V1.0.13:

Updated Tile/Label Flash routine so it works with color name and Hex codes.
                        Corrected bug where Tile/Labels to be hidden/shown did not always work.

There is also a new document (Tags by usage) which should point you in the right direction as to which tags to use.

Whilst V1.0.14 was available yesterday, this new document has only just been added to the zip today.
                        Jon

Comment

Nice documentation addition!
                          tenholde

Comment

I promised Jon I would update a video showing the broad capabilities of Jon00Tiles, and I'm finally finished tinkering with my pages (hah!), so here goes:

http://tenholder.net/Jon00TilesVideo.mp4
                            tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                              I promised Jon I would update a video showing the broad capabilities of Jon00Tiles, and I'm finally finished tinkering with my pages (hah!), so here goes:

http://tenholder.net/Jon00TilesVideo.mp4
                              Great job!

Check out Target Home Launcher for Android... you can map your home button to your dashboard. then if you want to exit, a quick swipe from top back to the launcher will let you change. Works great.

Comment

Beautiful Job tenholde. Good to see another Jon00HsTile addict. Love the flashing tiles. You have more devices than I do and have done a nice job making sense of the
                                functional patterns. As I said on my floor plan page the configurations are endless. I am working on follow me events where a door or motion sensor device automatically takes you
                                to the page where the device is located so you can follow people in your house and the cameras show what they would see when the device changes like opening a door.

Comment

Working...
                                X