Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 links have disappeared since update from 4.2..0 - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 links have disappeared since update from 4.2..0 - Solved!

My links have disappeared. I did try running the script event which runs Jon00Links.vben manually, and they did not come back. Looking at the log I can see why, there is an error

7/27/2022 11:20:57
    HomeSeer
    Error
    Compiling script (1)Jon00Links.vben: 'HttpUtility' is not a member of 'Web'.

Jon00Links.vben is the HS3 version (delete it!). You should be running Jon00LinksHS4.vben

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Jon00Links.vben is the HS3 version (delete it!). You should be running Jon00LinksHS4.vben
      Yes that solved the problem. All working fine now, and I deleted the old script.

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post

Yes that solved the problem. All working fine now, and I deleted the old script.
        As per the docs, I recommend you add the script to your startup.vb so it automatically updates each time you update HS4.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

As per the docs, I recommend you add the script to your startup.vb so it automatically updates each time you update HS4.
          Yes I did that when I started long time ago. Only as the menu items did not show, I tried running the script manually. (I had to do that occasionally, but reason obvioulsy I was running the wrong script !)

Comment

Working...
          X