• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that would be good if you could.
    Jon

Comment

Ding,ding ding!
      Disabling the adapters and then restarting HS seems to have done it! Great instincts you have.
      I now have the sample device's current graphics on the left side of the screen. I was able to change the sample device's status graphics.
      I can't leave the HS box in this state, so that's it for my testing for now.

Comment

Re-enabling the adapters without restarting HS brings me back to the "No Status Graphics" situation again.

Comment

Great! I'll sort something out tomorrow.
          Jon

Comment

Jon couldn't wait for tomorrow.
            After a couple of private messages, including a link to a revised script, the editor is now working fine with multiple network adapters installed on the HS box.
            I'm sure a formal, public update will be made available pretty soon, judging by how fast this guy works.
            Thanks for the excellent support, Jon. Outstanding, in fact.
            Donation is on its way and I encourage others to help Jon with those high British heating costs on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by jbhur View Post
              I encourage others to help Jon with those high British heating costs on the way.
              YES, 100%
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by jbhur View Post
                Jon couldn't wait for tomorrow.
                After a couple of private messages, including a link to a revised script, the editor is now working fine with multiple network adapters installed on the HS box.
                I'm sure a formal, public update will be made available pretty soon, judging by how fast this guy works.
                Thanks for the excellent support, Jon. Outstanding, in fact.
                Donation is on its way and I encourage others to help Jon with those high British heating costs on the way.
                Many thanks indeed!

Yes V1.0.11 is now available on my site to address installations with multiple Network Cards.
                Jon

Comment

Working...
                X