Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 image combiner triggering problem

Hi,

I have been using the Jon00 image combiner for a while now without any problems (Thanks Jon). I have a outdoor microwave sensor that detects motion when somebody/something enters my property. But last night when one of the sensors detected motion, I got images from the last event which was during the daylight hours. It seem that the event is running, but the current cameras are not taking a snapshot. I tried it this morning and I was still getting images from the past night. After waiting about 15 minutes, I walked by the sensor and the images were current. It seems to be hit or miss. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_0668DF45-25B2-4754-9B92-1C785D73EA21 (2).jpg
Views:	150
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1601097

All I can suggest is try adjusting the PathXDelay settings to see if that makes any difference.

Can you think of anything you have changed with your setup/Homeseer/network before this started happening?
    Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon,

I have made the changes and will give it a try.

Thanks again,

Ronnie

Comment

Hi,

I tried to add the delay but it seems that the image that is not getting updated is the first image (6). It will update every other time. I'm not sure how long this has been happening. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ronnie

Click image for larger version

Name:	Camera HS.png
Views:	64
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1601573Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (116).png
Views:	59
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	1601574Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (783).png
Views:	59
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	1601575

Comment

The path entered for Image 6 looks like it has a space in it (....channel=8 &resolution...) . Perhaps that is the cause.
          Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I tried to change the space and it did not solve the problem (Thanks for the suggestion). When I run the event the first time, I get images from the previous event. But when I run the event a second time, I will get the current up to date images.

Update: After turning off my front porch lights, I ran the event and the combined images show the front porch lights still on. I went to the images folder and it captured the image with the light off but still sent an old image with the lights on. It seems like it is not combining the current images.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Comment

If the delay entries did not change anything, I would remove them again.

In your event, it looks like you are sending the pushover message immediately after running the script. I suggest you add a wait between the two so the script has time to process the image. You may need to experiment with the wait time.

Jon

Comment

Working...
              X