No announcement yet.

Jon00 check multiple email & webmail discussion V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had trouble finding the software. This has not changed since 2012 and I had archived it due to V4 being available on request.

You are correct, there is a bug and I'll try and get a fix out in the next day or two.

Edit: Try the attached version and see if that works. Unzip and place the .vben file in your scripts directory.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon00; November 6, 2015, 11:06 AM.
    Jon

Comment

Jon

How can I delete all messages from my email box thru a event?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

This is the HS2 version. I assume you are using the HS3 version?
        Jon

Comment

Sorry Jon, yes... I am using HS3. Didn't notice I was in the HS2 forum.
          Hector
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

For the HS3 Version:

Create an event to 'run a script or script command'

Tick the 'Execute immediate script command' box.

Enter the following (with changes to suit your settings) in the text box:

&hs.GetURL("192.168.0.10","/Jon00email/webmailcontrol.asp?ref=EmailReadMB1.txt|1|Delete",True,80)

Change the IP address 192.168.0.10 to the IP Address of your Homeseer Server.

If you are not using port 80, change the port number (in red) to match your Homeseer server port number.

If necessary change the 1 in red to the mailbox you wish to delete. As it stands Mailbox 1 will be deleted.

That's it. Run the event and all email in mailbox 1 will be deleted off the server.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

That's it. Run the event and all email in mailbox 1 will be deleted off the server.
              Thanks Jon, it work fine, but it only deletes one email at a time not all. Is it possible for all? If not it's ok.
              Last edited by Rotech; November 4, 2015, 06:39 AM.
              Hector
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Try:

&hs.GetURL("192.168.0.10","/Jon00email/webmailcontrol.asp?ref=EmailReadMB1.txt|1|DelMail",True,80)
                Jon

Comment

I had trouble finding the software. This has not changed since 2012 and I had archived it due to V4 being available on request.

You are correct, there is a bug and I'll try and get a fix out in the next day or two.
                  Thanks Jon. If V4 solves the problem, I'm happy to try to upgrade if that is easier for you.

Comment

I've posted it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=781
                    Jon

Comment

Edit: Try the attached version and see if that works. Unzip and place the .vben file in your scripts directory.
                      Jon, the fix works. Thank you very much!!
                      Jono

Comment

hi jon

im getting a error , i did everything

when access this /jon00email/EmailConfig.asp

i get this ,

Error in function emailconfig Block 5 Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.

using windows x64.

even when i try to send a email from my configured email in the jon00Emailhs3.ini it sends a email from my hs3 normal email .

kind regards
                        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Not sure about the first. It is not really needed as you manually configured it.

As for the second, yes sending emails is done via Homeseer. Only the receiving of emails is independent.
                          Jon

Comment

Working...
                          X