Jon00 Application/Process control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jon00,

Just wondering if this is going to be ported to HS3. I am very keen to monitor some of the processes on my system to be able to graph specific process utilization then respond accordingly if they are too high.

Are you likely to port this script to HS3 out of interest, or does the logging capability already exist in another of your HS3 scripts?

Thanks,
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Yes, this will be ported and is on the list for conversion.
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
        Hi Jon00,

Just wondering if this is going to be ported to HS3. I am very keen to monitor some of the processes on my system to be able to graph specific process utilization then respond accordingly if they are too high.

Are you likely to port this script to HS3 out of interest, or does the logging capability already exist in another of your HS3 scripts?

Thanks,
        Although you posted this under the wrong forum, just to let you know that I have started work on a HS3 version of Process Monitor similar to the HS2 Version. Like the HS3 version of Performance Monitor, this will run independently to HS3.
        Jon

Comment

Working...
        X