Jon00 Maxi-Bee Home Automation Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jon,
    I finally got Blades HS3.0 version of BLGamepad (use to be DI input from Stipus) to work - and would really like to know if you think there will be any upgrade on this plugin?

I am willing to pay an OK amount upgrade fee if you do. This will save me time finding new hardware solution.

Comment

Jakob,

I'm having a bit of a break from Homeseer at the moment as I have a number of other projects on the go.

I also have a stumbling block in that HS3 will not allow you to create control buttons from a script at the moment (unless someone else can enlighten me). I did put in a bug report some time ago but obviously not high on their list.

Modifying the HS2 version for HS3 without the on/off buttons should be fairly easy but to be honest, this would not be for a couple of months at the earliest.
      Jon

Comment

I have no need for buttons - I only use the scripts.
        I can live with any kind of hack that would do the trick would.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Jakob,

I'm having a bit of a break from Homeseer at the moment as I have a number of other projects on the go.

I also have a stumbling block in that HS3 will not allow you to create control buttons from a script at the moment (unless someone else can enlighten me). I did put in a bug report some time ago but obviously not high on their list.

Modifying the HS2 version for HS3 without the on/off buttons should be fairly easy but to be honest, this would not be for a couple of months at the earliest.

Comment

Working...
        X