Eamil Error: 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eamil Error: 7

Just started seeing Error: 7 in my logs. Prior to that the scripts have been retrieving my two email box messages just fine. Any suggestions?

Michael

Could you please post the actual log entries?
    Jon

Comment

The attachment has everything since the problem started last night. Sorry for all the extraneous entries, but I thought you'd like to see the pattern.

Michael
      Attached Files

Comment

Michael,

Unless you are running HS1 version, the error reporting system in my email package was replaced many versions ago from what you have displayed. Can you please update to the latest version so that I have something to work on. You will find the latest much improved from the version you have. You can get V2.0.22 from the HS2 updater or my site.
        Jon

Comment

Jon, I update regularly, most recently a couple of months ago. I'm running HS 2.2.0.66 and have been on HS 2 since the first betas. Is there a way I can check the installed package to let you know what version of your code is runnning? The Event script that runs is invoked with "CheckEmailPOP_V3_HS2.vben("main","normal")". Email package is V33.0.17 in Updates2 folder.

Comment

Go to the checkpop.ini file and look at the bottom of the [data] heading.
            Jon

Comment

Sorry I misread - please upgrade again from 3.0.17 to 3.0.22
              Jon

Comment

It took three attempts and a PC restart but I finally got the .22 update to work. For some reason I was getting error messages in HS log about insufficient storage space on a hard drive with 9+ gig avaliable and regsvr32 errors on the desktop. I restarted the PC and HS and things seem OK. I run some test messages later and update this thread. Thanks for the help Jon.

Comment

Working...
                X