Now in development...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon,

I am possibly your least experienced user. I set it up easily, overcoming the minor issues in the documentation which I felt, on the whole was well written and easy to follow. I have been succesful in achieving some basic tasks so in summary would certainly buy this product.

Comment

Things have moved on and the documentation has also improved as I get the time. It's getting the balance of making things too complex or loosing functionality.
      Jon

Comment

I have now released 0.94RC1 to the beta testers.

If anyone else would like to try it, please email me, however this will only be to the first 5 who respond. The file is 3.6 Meg so make sure your email account can handle this size.
        Jon

Comment

I am virtually finished with this. Now works with IE5+ and also tested with the latest versions of Mozilla, Fire-fox, Opera and Safari (windows).

The display can now be used as a multi-line status update page with automatic refreshing via AJAX every XX seconds (10 secs min) to display current information.

The screen shot below is a test display but can be formatted with colours etc. You will need to know some HTML to do this or just follow the example I have included.

I'm just waiting for a few beta testers to come back with any issues on V.0.96RC3
          Attached Files
          Jon

Comment

Here is a screenshot on my Nokia N800
            Attached Files
            Jon

Comment

Looks impressive Jon, can't wait to get my hands on it and take it for a spin. Would have offered to be a beta tester but have been too busy to give it the time it deserved.

Neil
              Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

OK, so thanks to Jon i found a couple of hours to play with it this evening.

The descriptions and screen shots posted here really do not do this script credit. Having just tried it for he first time on my IPhone (Safari Mac) it is excellent.

The amount of options available is incredible, from scrolling and flashing text, real time updates and status.

The Master has done it again. My mouse is hovering over the donation button just waiting for the final release.

Thanks Jon

Neil
                Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Hi Jon !
                  I'm very interested by your plugin, is it possible to beta test it ?

Comment

The beta trial has now ended.

I've just got a bit of tidying up to do so should be released by the weekend.
                    Jon

Comment

Looking forward to this.
                      sigpic
                      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

It's now available: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=126016
                        Jon

Comment

Great news...

I will try it on my N800 ASAP.

...and will contribute to your
                          donation program if I end up using it

Many thanks for this awesome contribution!

Joel

Comment

Jon,

I can not find the touch screen forun so I am posting it here

I updated to 1.04 and now have a new issue.

See Below..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GreenAcres View Post
                              Jon,

I can not find the touch screen forun so I am posting it here

I updated to 1.04 and now have a new issue.

See Below..
                              There was a slight Oopsy with that thread last night.

Jon00's Touch Screen thread has been restarted here.
                              sigpic
                              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
                              X